PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Production Truck On The Planet!!!!!

ALLISON7710
02-04-2004, 03:51 PM
The Dodge RAm SRT-10 unleashed its Viper power today, taking its place inte Guinness Book of Wrld Records as the "World's Fastest Production Pickup Truck."

The Dodge Ram SRT-10 has successfully gained the title of Fastest Production Pickup Truck at a speed of 154.587.

The Dodge Ram SRT-10 posted a two-lap, both-directions average speed of 154.587 mph over a "flying kilometer" on the 4.71-mile oval at the DaimlerChrysler Proving Grounds here in Chelsea. This was certified by Guinness World Records and the Sports Car Club of America(SCCA).

I have 2 in stock and one on the way. Don't miss out on this one. Call Me at 1-800-645-5994 ask for ERIC ( new car sales manager)

ALLISON7710
02-04-2004, 04:01 PM
PIC

ALLISON7710
02-04-2004, 04:02 PM
PICS

ALLISON7710
02-04-2004, 04:03 PM
SHOW:D

Raceman
02-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Eric, what do those sticker for? I'd have ordered one when they released em if they'd made it in an extended cab.................... not a full size 4 door, but just the other style one.

rmh77
02-04-2004, 04:50 PM
around 45000.00 area:eek:

ALLISON7710
02-04-2004, 05:23 PM
5K OVER FOR THE LIMITED PRODUCTION OF 2000. THANKS ERIC. THEY WILL NOT LST LONG I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FROM CANADA TO CALAFORNIA CALLING ME TO BUY THESE TRUCKS. THANKS ERIC.

ProComp
02-04-2004, 05:28 PM
and a standard to boot! Would I like that powertrain in my Dakota quad!

ProComp

Raceman
02-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Unfortunately the lack of back seat leaves me out anyway, but I think anybody that pays over MSRP for any vehicle is a fool. I watched these jackasses pay 10, 15, even 20K over list for the ZR1 Corvettes when they first came out, then in a year they lost that plus the 10 to 15K more the cars depreciated. It may work in some cases with stuff like a few of the very limited Ferarris, but with American iron it ain't a good idea IMO.

Anyhow, it's a damn cool truck and I'm glad they're buildin' stuff like that. All it'll take is a few huggers gettin' elected and we'll lose all the neat stuff they're building now just like in the 70's.

racerx
02-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Hey Eric wkhats it turning in the quarter,o-60 times?Thats a lot cheaper performance then that new Chevy truck.Is it suppose to beat the Lightning?

Raceman
02-04-2004, 07:06 PM
There was a good article on the truck in the Dec 1 03 Autoweek. (they liked it) They published a zero to 60 of 5.3, but it was estimated and most likely furnished by Chrysler.

One of the other stand out statistics is that in comparison to the Ford Lightening which has a horsepower to weight ratio of12.28 pounds per horsepower, the Dodge only has 10.3 lbs per HP. That's a pretty impressive statistic itself.

Another impressive statistic is that Dodge claims the truck will pull around 1G on the skidpad. That's pretty strong for a truck, being as how most cars won't do it.

racerx
02-04-2004, 07:53 PM
If i remember the GMC CYCLONE was the fastest o- 60 and quarter mile, i guess things are changing,the Pontiac 1967 2+2 with a 421 ran o-60 in 4.3 seconds according to car and driver held the record a long time,i think the Viper beat it.

Raceman
02-04-2004, 10:06 PM
As time has gone by, the Car and Driver Pontiac test has always been subject to argument about why the results were so sensational. Along with the spectacular 0 to 60 times, they also reported unbelievable 1/4 mile ET's also. I think in the high 12's if my memory serves. Anybody with even a passive knowledge of muscle cars knows that none of that was possible with a stock, 421 equipped full sized Poncho and it's been widely speculated that either the car was strongly modified by the factory and laid out to the magazine for publicity, which they fell for, or either they skewed the test results for whatever motivation they had at the time, or maybe a combination of both. Car and Driver did have a history back then of getting their test cars to run a second or better quarter mile times than other publications with supposedly identical vehicles. There was no question that there were a lot of faster cars in the 60's than a 421 tri power Catalina.................... most any Hemi, an LS6 Chevelle, any Chevy with a 396/375, and dozens of others, but nobody ever could match Car and Driver's Pontiac numbers.

The GMC Cyclone and Typhoon were good performers also, but sounds like the Dodge is gonna be the new king, at least for now.

Rodney Nance
02-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Put me a trailer hitch on it and I will come over for a test drive.

racerx
02-05-2004, 12:22 AM
Raceman it came out later in time that the motor was blueprinted and balanced with Royal Bobcat Pontiac goodies,but it was a good runner for a 4300lbs pound car,but then again they were all runnin good for the tests,the Buicks were the real killers, stage ones,and the Ls6s those are my favorites.

ALLISON7710
02-05-2004, 06:01 AM
I WILL PUT A HITCH ON IT BUT THEY SAY YOU SHOULD NOT TOW ANYTHING WIT IT.:confused:

at100plus
02-05-2004, 08:26 AM
You can have my V10 - the next best thing for more than half that price, and it'll tow 13,500 lbs! That's 30 refridgerators:D

175checkmate
02-05-2004, 08:47 AM
I'll keep my V-10 Dodge, cheeper and I can tow with it.

clydecleinmark
02-05-2004, 09:45 AM
The Pontiac 2plus2 actually did 0-60 in 3.9 seconds by Car and Driver. I had an all black 66 with 421, tripower and eight lugs for 20 years. Sold it to racerx a few years ago. It was pretty much stock except shift kit and worked distributor. Turned 15 flat. It was a tank but once it got rolling, it was real strong. Was a much better riding car that my GTO. Regarding the Car and Driver story, the car was prepped by Royal, the high perf Pontiac dealer of the time and Jim Wangers admitted years later that they may have been a little sloppy with the 0-60 stopwatch.

Raceman
02-05-2004, 10:38 AM
I never heard "the rest of the story" but have heard a lot of speculation and the numbers sure didn't add up. 15 flat with a little minor tweaking would've been more what I'd have expected with that much weight. They were cool cars anyway. Does X still have your old one? You oughta post a picture.

Back then, I wasn't that much of a Poncho fan, although my dad always drove em for daily transportation and I think they were the only cars he ever bought new. We tried to hot rod a GTO some, but the heads were so damn restrictive there didn't seem to be any way to make em run with a well built small block Chevy.

I'm doing a 65 Tri Power GTO convertible now and it just came back from a real high quality bc/cc paint job and new top, so it's just down to re assembly and I'll have somethin' else to try and keep the dust off of in the garage. I've always thought the 65 GTO was near the top of Pontiac's styling, although I'd like to find a nice 62 Gran Prix with 8 lugs, 4sp and 421 tri power to go along with it. There was one exactly to my liking at Daytona Turkey Rod Run back in Nov. but the owner wouldn't even talk about any possibility of selling it.

rmh77
02-05-2004, 10:50 AM
I drove one they are badass wish i could afford one but i have the same truck in hemi and its pretty quick. I just hope i dont have to work on one. P.S sorry for answering the price question ERIC.

racerx
02-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Hey Raceman i will put a picture up later on,i have the 2+2 did it up 5 years ago,i am a body man,put the factory headers on it,068 cam,342 posi,took it to the track this summer it turned a 14.62 at 95mph ,but it a super straight orig car.Clyde has a 68 GTO conv that is a all family owned car,thats never had any rust,i painted it 5 years ago and it is also a straight car,all orig.

sms
02-05-2004, 12:43 PM
racerx,
I see your a body man. Where are you located? Since you did Clydes car I'm guessing midwest?
It's always nice to know some resources. Thanks.

Raceman
02-05-2004, 01:40 PM
X, I'm workin' on a pair of LS6's now. I've owned both for about 20 years, give or take and they haven't made a lot of progress recently, but that's changin'. The El Camino is back from a couple of years in a body shop and has probably the best paint of any of my cars. The Chevelle is going in a similar local shop by the end of next week if the owner doesn't put me back again. (he's been "in 2 weeks'n" me for about 3 months now. They're both Fathom Blue with white stripes originally and should make a neat pair when finished.

It seems like the old Stage 1 Buicks might've very well been about the fastest pure stockers back then, in terms of what they'd turn the day they rolled off the showroom floor. Seems like in that form they were a half second or so quicker than the LS6's or the street Hemis, but of course the latter 2 had tons of potential when they were tweaked a little with stuff like headers, ignition curve and tires.

Both of my LS6's are M22 cars and while the Chevelle came with 3.31 gears the El Camino had 4.10's and it's gonna be interesting to see what it'll turn in pure stock form.

clydecleinmark
02-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Raceman, My dad (the other Clyde) was always a dragracer so even back in the 50's, I got dragged around to midwest strips. In 62-63, we lived in Detroit. I was in Junior High and my orthodontist was blocks away from Royal Pontiac. That was the meeting spot for Dad to pick me up and off course, we'd have to walk the lot. GTO's weren't out yet so all the hi-perf stuff was being done mostly on Catalina's (Royal Bobcats). I still have a 1962 Royal Brochure showing there lineup. On the 62 Grand Prix, they would add a Latham supercharger. If you added air to your dream Grand Prix, my dad would share it with you. On the 2plus2 that Racerx now has. It was the small HP 421 at 338. I added the tripower. A 421 without seemed sacriligious. The 338 came with 4 barrel. The 356 and 375 hp came with trips. If he ever gets around to posting the picture, you'll like it. I've gone thru many old cars over the years and have to admit it was the best looking. Unfortunately, I had a divorce pending and needed to start thinning down the cars and bikes. Still have the 68 GTO convert that my uncle bought new. 74,000 miles and never in snow. Probably hasn't even been in rain in 25 years. My uncle shopped Royal for a 64 convert when they first came out. He wanted a 421 installed but they weren't doing much with GTO's yet. Now if I had THAT car with Royal documentation, I'd have a retirement fund!!! You're right about the 65's. They probably were the best looking.

clydecleinmark
02-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Eric, You're selling Dodges down there in Ford country?? Are you hungry a lot?? HaHa What's the deal on the new and improved Dakota?? Not seeing much in print. I heard they've dumped the 318 and went to a 4.? v8. Is the 360 still available in the RT? I'm going to the Chicago Auto Show next week and will probably see them there but what's the headsup?? ... and I know, you've got just the one to sell me!!!!

Raceman
02-05-2004, 05:00 PM
I don't know if they dumped the 360 in the Dakota, but since the Hemi is available in the Darango maybe you can get it in the Dakota also. I always liked the 360 engine a lot. The last 1/2 ton Dodge pickup I owned had it. That Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited they made with it just before the last body change was a great package also.

at100plus
02-05-2004, 08:22 PM
I thought they only made the Cherokee with the 318? I'm looking at getting a late 90s Grand Cherokee or Durango. Which is better? I heard Durango had some front wheel bearing problems, and how are the transmissions?

Raceman
02-05-2004, 09:09 PM
They did some 360 Grand Cherokee limiteds the last year before the body style changed and called em 5.9 Limited. The easy way to spot em at a glance, besides the subtle emblem on the doors is the hood has two sets of louvers out by the edges and a larger tailpipe extension that is stainless. Other than that they look identical, but packed a bunch of whallup compared to the 318's. They also were only offered in about 4 colors: charcoal, white, silver and maybe one other. I ordered a new one in black and it took the dealer a couple of months to tell me it wasn't coming, so I canceled.

at100plus
02-05-2004, 09:20 PM
What year was that 99?

Raceman
02-05-2004, 10:44 PM
I can't remember Mike. Maybe Eric will see this and post the year. I saw one on the interstate within the last week. They were super rare around here. The local dealer only got one.

ALLISON7710
02-06-2004, 12:01 AM
I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND HAVE NOT GOT ON THE BOARD AS OF LATE. THE NEW DAKOTA IS COMMING OUT WITH THE HEMI AND A RADICAL BODY CHANGE. IT LOOKS REAL COOL AND SHOULD SELL WELL. I CAN SELL ANYONE ON HERE A CAR OR TRUCK AT DEALER COST BUT THE SRT-10. IT IS 5K OVER STICKER. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS GIVE ME A CALL ON THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AT THE TOP OF THE POST. THANKS ERIC. ANYONE GOING TO THE CLEWISTON RUN? I AM THINKING OF TAKING THE BASS BOAT AND FISHING OKEECHOBEE.;)

ALLISON7710
02-06-2004, 12:02 AM
I HAVE A 99 DODGE 2500 V-10 QUAD CAB THAT I BOUGHT RECENTLY AND I LOVE IT. IT WILL PASS EVERYTHING BUT A GAS STATION.LOL. BUT THE TRUCK IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD. THANKS ERIC.

clydecleinmark
02-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Raceman, Your car fleet sounds good. I've had up to four old cars (that were done) at one time. You're right that keeping them dustfree is a full time job. Regarding your GTO, you should think about joining Pontiac Oakland Club International. Their monthly magazine is great. Good articles and lots of cars/parts for sale. The annual convention moves around the country but they are pretty big and have some neat speakers (Smokey Yunick, Jim Wangers, etc). Usually held near a dragstrip, Beswick usually makes a few passes along with the BagBoyz reproduction of the Grocery Getter tempest wagon.

clydecleinmark
02-06-2004, 04:13 PM
sms, Racerx lives an hour west of Chicago--the St. Charles/Geneva area. He does good body work. Straightens very well. Shoe quality paint at reasonable prices. Especially good at black. But first ya gotta get him off the couch...

Raceman
02-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Clyde, when I was in college we used to go by the dragstrip on Sunday afternoon on our way back to school. I had a 57 Chevy with an L79 crate motor and Muncie that ran 13's on the street tires. We went by one particular Sunday and Arnie was there for a match race with somebody. Toward the end of the day it started raining really hard and my headers were still uncapped. Arnie let me pull my car up on his ramp truck so I wouldn't have to wallow in the mud to cap em up. I had a picture of my car sitting on his open hauler behind the tiger striped 63 Lemans. He also had another car there................ I think the blown 66 GTO. I thought it was awful nice of him to go to the trouble. This was in about 1969.

Keepin' 4 cars up and runnin' would be easy. I've got battery tenders on all of mine, but constantly fight bad gas and gummy carbs, especially the stuff with Holleys.

Sutphen115
02-07-2004, 01:04 AM
The only year you could get a 5.9 in a grand cherokee was in 98. They where said to be the fastest suv at the time. Idk know if it still is.

ALLISON7710
02-07-2004, 06:12 PM
SOLD THE BLACK SRT-10 TODAY. :cool: IT WENT FOR 52K + TTL AND FEES.

clydecleinmark
02-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Raceman, Beswick still goes out of his way to attend Pontiac meets and takes time to talk to the fans even though he is usually running his car. He still puts on quite a show for a guy that has to be in his early 70's--half track REVERSE burnouts and all. He's still recuperating from a car fire last year that got his face, neck and hands pretty bad. Sounds like he's coming around okay. The big crowd pleaser at Detroit Dragway back in the 60' was Beswick showing up with his swiss cheesed 421 Catalina and the Grocery Getter 421 Tempest Wagon. His match was quite often Don Nicholson with his 409 Impala and fuelie Vette motored Nova wagon. If you've not already been there for GTO info, try performance years website. Great forums. I used PY for lots of parts as they only do Pontiacs. Also used Year One but their knowledge of Pontiac/GTO's was very limited. What color combo is your 65?? My 68 is April Gold (has a tint of green), same color interior, white ragtop and redline radials.

ALLISON7710
02-23-2004, 03:33 PM
I HAVE ANOTHER BLACK SRT-10 THAT MADE THE PARADE LAPS AT DAYTONA TRUCK RACE. THE DRIVER THAT SET THE RECORD IN THE SRT-10 JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE # 77 NASCAR DRIVER? HE ALSO SIGNED THE DASH OF THIS TRUCK AND WE GOT HIS PICTURE DOING IT. SO NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE WORLDS FASTEST TRUCK YOU GET THE GUY WHO SET THE RECORD SIGNED IT. :cool: IT IS UP FOR GRABS AT A MEAR 10K OVER. THAT IS LESS THAN MOST DEALER ARE ASKING FOR ONE THAT HAS NO SIGNATURES.

ALLISON7710
03-17-2004, 02:00 PM
ON THE WAY. THAT MEANS WE HAVE 3 LEFT. COME AND GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT. THANKS ERIC.

clydecleinmark
03-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Eric, Thats one damn expensive autograph. Any detail yet on Dakota's?? Hemi available? RT option?? I looked at the Dodge line at the recent Chicago carshow. No one knew anything about the Dakota. The SRT-10 was very nice. Loved the old style dogleg shifter. The Magnum wagon was the ****. There were drool stains all over it. The Ford booth was also crowded due to the new Mustang, Cobra and GT 40. Lots of people looking at Audi's. For some reason, Oldsmobile had a booth. Go figure. Based on the people in the Izuzu booth, they might as well have packed it up and gone home. A show extra was watching two hot looking blondes with Saab. When they didn't think anyone was looking, they were giving each other kisses and playing grabass. Of course, there were several of us who were looking. Thanks god for peripheral vision.

ALLISON7710
03-22-2004, 02:00 PM
CALL QUICK!!!!!! AND I WILL SELL TO ANYONE FROM S&F FOR MSPR. THAT IS 46K + TTL AND FEE. DON'T TELL ANYONE OUTSIDE OF HERE!!!!. THANKS ERIC.

clydecleinmark
03-23-2004, 11:23 AM
Does that mean that a detailer screwed up and wiped off the autograph???:cool:

syclonetommy
03-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Better check out the record books, Sept.14, 1990 World's fastest Production Class truck with a two way average of 204.145 mph for the flying mile. GMC Syclone, as far as I know it still holds the record?? The dodge is a nice ride, but you better beware on the streets for a little GMC Syclone.

rmh77
03-23-2004, 12:15 PM
I drove the SRT-10 and was not all that impressed. I think they de-tuned it too much.

RSM
03-23-2004, 12:46 PM
I Was way ahead of Dodge in 1995 and they stold my design. This is my every day driver and it can be purchased for a few pennies less than the SRT. You can race mustangs all week and hull your boat to the lake on the week end. In my opinion MOPAR has lead the industry in vehicle design over the last 10 years and the rest are playing catch-up. Also look what the 60's aera MOPAR muscle cars are bringing at the auctions. True I don't know what they were thiking in the 70's-80's you coudn't give one away. Just my thoughts Randy.

RSM
03-23-2004, 12:47 PM
pic2

RSM
03-23-2004, 12:49 PM
pic3

rmh77
03-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Nice truck RSM. i have a 04 reg cab hemi. If my truck had a stick it wouldnt be too far off from that srt-10

Firestarter
03-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Try this link.
that is 12600 miles.
and 14 usd..... a little steep, but if I remember they went 0-60 in 6.8.
A friend had one and it was a WEAPON.

RT

http://www.trader.ca/AutoShowplace/Default.asp?Trader=1&CAT=2&mknm=71&Region=&adid=3482337&dContact=71302&VLot=/AutoShowplace&ADS=3482337%7C&SRVlot=1&SRslts=1&q1=%3D+2&c1=%40category&q3=71&c3=%40makeid&q4=3649&c4=%40modelcode&q5=&c5=%40adcopy&q6=%3E%3D+1998+and+%3C%3D+1998&c6=%40year&q7=&c7=%40askprice&q14=201&c14=%40subcategory&mknm=71&mdnm=GRAND%20CHEROKEE&Region=&subcategory=201&alpha=

syclonetommy
03-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Jeep had to stop with the claim "fastest suv" GMC was going to sue over it for false advertising. The TYPHOON & SYCLONE are still the fastest SUV & pickup With there little turbo charged v6 and all wheel drive running the 0-60 in under 5.3 sec and the 1/4 in 13.5 stock with your wife driving. Syclone with a few bolt ons under $1,000 will run 12.9 all day long ON THE STREET, IN THE RAIN.

Bring it on Dodge boy's. Stay off the streets in the Tampa bay area with your $50,000 + Diamler Chrysler product.

CRMERC
03-23-2004, 10:22 PM
Has anybody seen the Ilmor racing twin v10 powered 32 skater? The artical I read said it did 115 mph on virtualy stock viper motors. I was tring to think of how much Bow tie would be needed to duplicate this kind of speed. The weight of the aluma block is a pretty good thing as well.

RSM
03-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Yes class dose cost money its the total package that counts. If you want to go fast in a square tin can S-10 then have at it but personaly I like a little style myself and If you want to call an S-10 a truck I think thats stretching it I think most boat owners want to pull there boat to the lake with a real truck. And yes you got it the DODGE VIPER RULES THE STREETS. Later!

Skittles
03-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by syclonetommy

Bring it on Dodge boy's. Stay off the streets in the Tampa bay area with your $50,000 + Diamler Chrysler product.

:eek: :eek: :D

rmh77
03-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by syclonetommy
Jeep had to stop with the claim "fastest suv" GMC was going to sue over it for false advertising. The TYPHOON & SYCLONE are still the fastest SUV & pickup With there little turbo charged v6 and all wheel drive running the 0-60 in under 5.3 sec and the 1/4 in 13.5 stock with your wife driving. Syclone with a few bolt ons under $1,000 will run 12.9 all day long ON THE STREET, IN THE RAIN.

Bring it on Dodge boy's. Stay off the streets in the Tampa bay area with your $50,000 + Diamler Chrysler product. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

clydecleinmark
03-24-2004, 06:09 PM
syclone, Tagged along with racerx a few years ago while he went to look at a car for sale. 1987 Mazda RX7 with a warmed over Grand National motor. The sleeper supreme. Looked stock except for a very small hoodscoop for clearance. Racerx went for a ride with the guy and launched the thing from a stoplight. Went across the intersection sideways. The guy said it would turn mid ten's with drag radials and had video's to show it. It was a beautiful looking car (think it was $12K) but when we started poking around underneath, the dreaded midwest cancer was seriouly attacking the entire subframe and floorpans.

RSM
03-24-2004, 06:44 PM
The grand nationals were bad ass I will give credit wear credit is due because I am not a die hard brand loyalist If it is a good looking design with some muscle under the hood I am game. My first muscle car was a 1970 Malibu and I like my chevy's alot There was even one or two Fords I wouldn't mind owning but my all time favorite has got to be the PORSCHE 911 twin turbo I like to go around corners and go fast. I live about 15 miles from John LINGINFELTERS shop and he has got to be one of the best COREVETTE builders in the country and he got his start by building offshore boat motors way back. Those VIPERS you got to love no matter what camp you hang out at, they got it all in one package and compared to the foriegn sports cars they are priced right. Anyway when it comes to cost what did a loaded syclone cost in the 80's ? It seamed outragoius at the time also for a S-10 with a body kit and a turbo no matter how you wrap it.

syclonetommy
03-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Anyway when it comes to cost what did a loaded syclone cost in the 80's ? It seamed outragoius at the time also for a S-10 with a body kit and a turbo no matter how you wrap it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Your right the 911 is my favorite also, and the Syclone was only sold in 1991 at ridiculous price of 27,000 loaded. For a s10/tin can?? that was bulit in 1991, the technology is still beyond the realm of the Dodge engineers when it comes to trucks.

;) ;) :)

RSM
03-25-2004, 06:24 PM
You guy's are right about the price of that truck but your realy paying for the engine, my 2000 Mopar parts magazine had the stock viper crate motor listed at over $15,000 And the parts available for that motor GTS-R stuff will give you mind blowing horse power but the stock crate motor comes with 450 hp and 490 ft.lbs torque and with some bolt-on GTS-R parts 700 hp is not far off. Like RMH-77 said you can garuntee that motor and computer is de-tuned, It wouldn't be a good marketing plan if that thing could keep up with the Viper. It isn't the fist de-tuned motor put in another bodyat one time all of the companies have gone this route for marketing reasons. You will never be able to build a MOPAR for the same cost as a CHEVY or FORD. The Mopar following isn't great enough (supply&demand) I know my motor cost me a small fortune to build and the parts availabilty is harder to come by but it can be done. HOT SHOT MERC I thought the HARLEY trucks were just a trim package I didn't realize they have the Lightening motors in them cool ! Those are some impresive numbers from a full size truck are they manual or automatic tranny? I think the rims help set it off also.

Raceman
03-26-2004, 06:06 PM
"What color combo is your 65?? "

Sorry Clyde, guess I didn't check back on this thread enough and just saw your question. The 65 GTO is silver blue (not sure what color they actually called it). The convertible top is black and so is the interior. I got it back from a year at the paint shop a while back and it turned out really good, but I don't have it all back together yet.

TNT
03-26-2004, 06:33 PM
ive read alot bout the new ram is is awesome!!!!!

ALLISON7710
05-08-2004, 08:59 AM
SRT 10 TRUCK AND ONE 04 RED VIPER CAR LEFT:D . THEY MAKE FOR A GOOD DEMO;) :p

ALLISON7710
05-13-2004, 04:35 PM
YOU CAN'T FIND THESE TRUCKS NOWHERE AND ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE DONE. WILL SELL TO ANY S&F MEMBER FOR MSRP ABOUT ( 46240 ). THANKS ERIC

CDave
05-13-2004, 04:39 PM
Yep, y'all better hurry up and sell um before Ford unleashes the new Lightning. :D

Just kiddin' with ya, I wouldn't mind owning either one. But for me it's buy a Viper or a house. House, Viper, House, Viper.

tripledude
05-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Eric, Any news yet on hot up and coming Dakota's?? A dealer by me has a yellow half ton sitting out front with the superbee stripe around the back. Looks pretty good. I love the Magnum wagon.