PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER HILL BILLY IDEA FROM INSTIGATOR,

Instigator
05-03-2001, 07:18 PM
that you all probably know. I've done this for years and just used it again while putting my FrankenRude project on a weight loss program.
Had just the mid section on the stand and needed to trim up for fastener acces in swivel bracket area. I use a Makita cordless drill battery with a set of jumper wire/alligator clips and hot wire to the trim harness.
Works like a bitch! Reverse polarity for opposite trim.
Instigator

Jeff "Yammer"
05-03-2001, 07:54 PM
CAN YOU TAKE ME IN AS YOUR APPRENTICE??????

""""YOU IS SO SMART""""

GO-LEAFS-GO!!!!!!

ODDD1
05-03-2001, 08:06 PM
I'M GETTIN SCAIRT.....

mercrazy
05-07-2001, 10:39 AM
take it easy on the hillbillys...i'm full blooded. been doing your trim trick for years. any big 12v battery will do. i've even used a battery charger but you might have to help it a little on the up trim...those pumps pull more current than one of those cheap hillbilly chargers can stand. us hillbillys have figured out how to build a pretty good boat or two...allison, bullet, etc. we prefer v bottoms though because they put a little excitement in them thar hills. ain't much else to do but make moonshine and race boats. nothing duller than a set of training wheels.

LaveyT
05-08-2001, 07:57 PM
Hillbilly,Shoot that aint nuthin!I wasa cusiderina plugin up anothur set of vem water intake holes wif siwicone.When that good ol boy Sleekster sez justa plugum wif duck tape.he sayz Iuns can jack the front of my Trailer(boat) (not home)an thatull change the relashionship of my motor to my setback plate????HuHHH????Man that fellers a smartun!Maybe could addd a dixecone to the front of the bullet ana plug dem holes atda same time(one pieca tape).

Sleekster
05-12-2001, 06:43 AM
What can I say? I must admit that since I got the cherry picker, I have lost a lot of shade tree ingenuity. Hanging from he crank seens a little safer and easier. I'm a little more protective of not dropping a gonad than AZH's picture.

Gotta go get my block!