PDA

View Full Version : Flying machine of the month..hey virus

DaveR
05-03-2001, 07:13 PM
First of all, very nice looking boat Eric...you should be proud!

secondly, Virus - can you move the pictures of the flying machine of the month and year to the top of the page? It would be a better looking page, and I keep forgetting to take a look each month (getting old you understand).

Thanks

05-03-2001, 08:01 PM
Virus is working on a brand new home page. New look, more professional. All I can say right now. Knowing him, it'll be a while before it's ready. :D

Mark C.
05-03-2001, 09:39 PM
Ditto on the nice looking boat...very nice!!

- Mark C.

AnthonySS
05-04-2001, 09:29 AM
NICE RIG ERIC,

That Photo reminds me of why I love STV's. I better get mine out soon... but I got to build a new dock first!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sincerely,

AnthonyS

TUG
05-04-2001, 03:53 PM
HGNT

05-05-2001, 06:16 AM
Make a great reader ride in Hot Boat or Family and Performance Boating

Scream And Fly
05-05-2001, 08:11 AM
Dave (and all),
You're right - the Flying Machine Of The Month should be moved up, and it will be. I'm currently working on the "all new" layout for Scream And Fly, which will resemble the Offshore page, but have features for us outboard guys. It will load much faster, and I think the look is more updated. Don't worry, all the articles and pictures will be carried over. Also, I have to devote more time to the Photo Gallery. We're getting there, but I would like to say that I cannot thank all of you enough for your support of Scream And Fly. It's truly amazing how a simple Anglefire website that I started in 1998 turned into this. I think about that all the time, and it's all because of you people. You don't know how happy that makes me, and nothing motivates me more to imporve Scream And Fly as much as that. The same is true of the Hydrostream Registry, which is without question, the best Hydrostream owner's resource in the world. Hydrostream boats should pay Mark for his efforts to support those wonderful boats. I know, I know, I will have pictures of my rig out to Mark very soon - I just need to pull it out of the garage!
I spend countless hours at the Hydrostream Registgry, and it gets better all the time!
As always, please send me your comments or suggestions.

Thanks again,
Greg

AlaskaStreamin
05-06-2001, 01:11 AM
Hee Hee Hee, Just kidding Mark. Hey don't forget the boat of the year. Right now It sits 'bout as low on the page as you can go. Great rig and might I say Super great motor!!!!
:)

Greg, Thanks for getting us all together on your site. I did chat with a guy in Anchorage Alaska that has a STV Euro and '95 245 on methanol and nitrous. He has a friend with a Mirage / Yammie. He diden't know about this site... He does now. :O!!!! He may even come to F2K-01....Really!!! Later

Mark C.
05-06-2001, 09:08 AM
Thank you Greg and Ron for your comments! :) :) :)

Greg, you and I have both come a lonnnnggg ways and I think there are a lot more good things and growth on their way for your site in the future. I really like the design of the offshore section - very professional, so I know your re-design will look great. Hydrostream boats doesn't need to pay me for my efforts, but GEEZ, it would be nice if they at least acknowledged my site! His lack of care and involvement has been the most discouraging and disappointing part of the whole project. Anyhow, get me those pictures!

Ron, you're right that the Flying Machine of the Year is way too low on the page! Maybe if I write an update on all the changes I've done over the winter it will upgrade my status on the page :cool: Lake testing to come very very soon :D

ALLISON771
05-07-2001, 07:47 PM
Thank you for making my boat the flying machine of the month. This is only my second stv and the 1st one i sold in less than 1 week. I have 2 allison xr2001s and a xb2002 also. My wife is about to kill me if i don't get rid of at least tow of them. SO I BOUGHT HER A ULTRA 150 JETSKI TO KEEP HER QUIET FOR A LITTLE WHILE OR UNTILL I SELL 2 OF THEM. If any one is looking for a fast ride (every one over 100mph)i have a few for sale. Email me. once again thanks for the compliments on the new boat.