PDA

View Full Version : Run What Ya Brung

Youngblood
10-02-2001, 08:29 PM
Want to see if anyone interested in a lil racing down in the South Georgia area maybe around Pelham or so.. Kinda a "Run What Ya Brung" deal.. Just a good ol get together..... Lets see if we can get some people together and see what kinda response we can get and then work the details on the date.. If anyone interested give us a response back or call
229-831-9027
Brad Williams

Intercoastallady
10-02-2001, 09:00 PM
I'm in Savannah. Just let me know when and where.

Keith Hughett
10-03-2001, 03:13 AM
:cool: north fla, south ga, pert near. i,ve never heard of pelham, near any big roads? have f-150 can travel! keep us in mind. mr fun out.

Youngblood
10-04-2001, 07:39 PM
Pelham in North West of Valdosta Ga maybe 40 or 50 miles. gp to www.mapquest.com and it will show location. Lets hear from some people I know there is more than 3 of us that likes to get out and meet with people and play with our lil slow boats. So, what does everyone think.??? Does anyone have a better location ????
Let us know, and lets get this thang going.. Gonna be Cold SOON !*LOL*

Thanks Brad

tindell1
10-24-2001, 02:08 PM
Hey youngblood you the gang from smith bend always love to run. It is hunting season so we would have to work out a date. Intercoastal lady you still running a 3.0? lets try to get something going. :D Tim

Intercoastallady
10-24-2001, 08:51 PM
Hey, Tim.
I run a 300 Promax on a 21' Warhawk tunnel hull. And just got a V-10 Excursion 4x4 to tow it. I'm ready!!! Let me know when and where.

Trick Marine
10-25-2001, 07:31 PM
I use to live in Albany. Where do you run around Pelham?

I still have family in the area. Might give me a reason to drag the Skater down for a visit.:D

mr fun
10-28-2001, 07:36 PM
:cool: pellham must be a couple away from jax. i belive this cool we have this weekend won't last. if nothin else ole raceboat russ is planin another toys for tots thing on the st johns. keep me posted:p fun out.

Youngblood
11-01-2001, 07:32 PM
Hey tindell
are yall interested in lets doing something on the Chatahoochee soon ??? Yall are alot of fun to play with !!! Whats everybody think ???? Intercoastallady ??? Mr. fun ??? Fred ??? Theres about 6 of us and we are all up for it .. Let us know !! Thanks

Jay Todd "Bullet"
11-07-2001, 08:23 AM
Hey Brad and the Gang,

I don't know where in Pelham Ga you can run...THat is in Mitchell County Ga. I lived in Camilla Ga ,also Mitchell County. Oh well let me Know.. If you want water and fun.. I live on Lake Oconee Ga.
That is North from Eatonton Ga on HWY 44. Also Lake Sinclair is South of Lake Oconee in Milledgeville Ga. We have some 90 mph Bass Boats and a few tunnel boys running the 100+.

Give me a call. Jay Todd "Bullet" 706-485-9971 ext.16 work
I am always looking to show someone the tale end of my Bass Boat!!!!!!!