PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "RACERS HANGOUTS"

Desperado
01-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Alright guys,where do Groups of you SPEEDSTERS hangout on weekends?Looking for NICE rivers or lakes where larger groups(5 or more)of fast boats(Alisions,Streams,STV's,Mirages,etc) go and let it all Hang out.Really nice when there is a sandbar or reasturant/bar on the water where you guys mingle,show off your rigs(and girls)and lie about speed!! : ) We are in Eastern Georgia area(Savannah) and dont mind driving 3-6 hrs if we can find some good company to "Cruise" with!!!

Ally 1988
01-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Well the best on this side of the state. Is actually on the Alabama side of the Chattahoochee just south of Lake Eufaula. These guys do it weather permitting all year round. I’m not a regular there but I have been. Watch for updates in the General Info section they are currently planning an event sometimes around the 3rd week of June. Smith Bend Rally
They have a very good sand bar that can hold up to 75 plus boats. And believe me they will pack them in there. But since I’m not a regular there you might try and post same question in the General Boating Discussions there the regulars will fill you in on how to get there where to stay. These are some very nice people and I’m sure they will show you a good time.

Ally 1988
01-19-2004, 06:25 PM
:D