PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Murphree tests Koshkonong Ice...

TeamSunset
01-12-2004, 01:54 AM
Finally got brave enough to send plow trucks on the ice today (sunday)... Hammered out some parking lot & the oval for this coming weekend's Saturday Night Shorttrack & Sunday 3-Hour Endurance. The Illinois Harley Davidson crew were on hand with AMA Grand National #2 Johnny Murphree to test an XR750 on the ice today!!!! Yep, Calif's Johnny M. is real-real fast on ice too!!!!!! .........Sad but true, Johnny can't race with us at the 3-Hour even though he wants to. (He told me why, and hey Johnny, I don't blame ya, ...have fun man!) Should have quite a few big name pro riders from all types of motorcycle racing this weekend. Spike TV is coming, Mazz is coming (was Speed Channel last time I knew) The producer form E Entertainment TV is flying in from NY, WCKG Radio Chicago is doing their 17th anniversary party here & bringing a couple stretch Hummer limos full. Check it out... This don't Suck! ...It's a good time!Screamandflyers always welcome!!! Something to do in the north on really-stiff water!

-Tom G.