PDA

View Full Version : any 1 go to the bike show?javits

baja200merk
01-04-2004, 01:27 AM
was there today bout 330 pretty good show got in with indian larry kool guy tried to meed occ but couldnt get near em

stvhelm
01-04-2004, 08:02 AM
yes I'm going today. im leaving in a few. I was over at gasoline ally a few times getting some stuff done on my father inlaws harley. I was checking out that old school chopper that indian larry won with at the discovery channel build off. They got some pretty wild stuff there including the Boxer (cool dog).

31Cigarette
01-04-2004, 02:15 PM
I thought about going but couldn't bring myself to do the drive when a show will be here in Ohio at the end of the month. I was going to go to the boat show and then to the bike show but thought it would be to crazy with all the people celibrating new years. I do think it would be cool to meet the guys from OCC and some of the others. Here in Ohio they have all of the different factory displays of bikes but none of the custom stuff.

Cordell

stvhelm
01-04-2004, 08:10 PM
OCC. what a waste. it was mobbed over at there corner and paul senior and junior weren't even there. They had like a 2.5 hr line to get thru there booth even though you can buy there stuff all over the place which I didnt. There were much better choppers throughout the show too. I cant beleive how people gork over them like stars. I guess tv will do that to ya. after all the bikes I saw for some reason I kept eyeing up the Harley Davidson V-Rod. really cool bike. and priced accordingly. anybody have anything to say about the v-rod? I got an itch for something like a bike or an old car

baja200merk
01-04-2004, 08:43 PM
that bike is a screammer the only thing is if ur a diehard harley fan like my dad you wont like it cuz its too bmw for his tastes

the bike it self

last june me mom dad bro went to the americade in lakegeorge ny we stayd at fort william henry (hotel) wut a great time harley's demo bikes were rite in our parkin lot we got up and rode the
v-rod bike was an animal my uncle and his friend came up too
uncle rides a bmw gs1100 sick bike eduro great ride
his friend rides a suzuki bandit 1100 screammer

when we all rode the v-rod we had to follow the demo drivers my uncles friend didnt and got in trouble (he tinned his way out) but he said he was doin 125 in no time.. not really a wheellie bike and it sucks at endos but if burnouts r ur thing this bike is urs unless u wanna pay 50000 for a boss hoss wit a 502 v8 in it
the vrod has a race motor so u can tell when u hit the powerband i swear its as obvious as a 2 stroke's

helm- well i dont see u gettin on a harley u seem more of a gsxr1000 kinda guy but its sure a nice mix of the 2

stv wuts this brucato part II about and where u plann on doin it florida?