PDA

View Full Version : SpikeTV coming to Lake Koshkonong...

TeamSunset
12-25-2003, 11:16 AM
SpikeTV is coming to Sunset Tavern - Lake Koshkonong, Wisc. Seems the LA based team wants to film our January 17th & 18th ice races for the network's new motorcycling program "Top Dead Center". They're doin' both saturday night shorttrack & sunday endurance race. I'm also putting together a Sportbike Stunt Show ... www.miltownwheelieboyz.com featuring 900cc plus bikes doing stoppies & wheelies (NOT on asphalt, but ON ice)!!! Talked also to Scott Rousseau, editor of CycleNews, and he's coming out from Calif to team up with National# JR Schnabel, to run the endurance and do a feature for the mag. Team Red Bull/KTM rider and current AMA Supermoto champion, Ben Carlson, has also commited to race. ...Lake Koshkonong goes Hollywood!!! My new goal, ...get Spike to come back in August to do the Outboard Speed Runs & Bikini Bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Tom.

racerx
12-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Tom i will be there and MERRY CRISTMAS TELL THEM I HAVE A SPEED RUN BIKE IF THEY WANT TO DRIVE AND SET IT UP.Also i have tht hidden thing we talked about you know the one....

TeamSunset
12-25-2003, 11:55 AM
Merry X-mas Jeff, Sue, and family. Glad to here you aquired that thing... You'll probably get a ration-O'-chit for buying Brand-X, but its a proven piece. Seeya -Tom.

WARLOCK
12-31-2003, 12:21 PM
DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE ANY ICE LEFT? IF SO I'LL BE THERE.LATER, DAVE

TeamSunset
01-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Dave-
Sorry that I'm just now getting back on this... I didn't pay my digital cable access/TV bill and they shut me off for a new years gift (the bastards). Yep, we still have 3-6" of ice ...not real hard ice but with below zero temps & 30mph winds blowing all the powder to shore, its getting good. Had to cancel the 3rd... hope to run 10th & 11th. -Tom

WARLOCK
01-07-2004, 06:45 AM
I'M DEFINITELY GONNA TRY TO GET UP THERE FOR THE 17TH AND 18TH. I GO IN THE HOSPITAL ON THE 21RST OR 28TH. SO AFTER THAT, WINTER IS OVER FOR ME. HOPEFULLY SEE YA SOON. ALSO, CAN I BRING MY SLED TO PLAY AROUND ON? LATER, DAVE

TeamSunset
01-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Dave-
Com'n up. call me before you leave, for ice & lake snow conditions.
-Tom.