PDA

View Full Version : whos on line

outrace
12-22-2003, 11:46 PM
I used to like to go to the bottom of the page and see who was actually online when I was. It was kinda cool to see that people from all over the world were staying up late at night going through the same stuff as me. Would like that back.:)

Mr Wobbly
12-23-2003, 01:33 AM
I used to like it so I could logg off when Outrace appeared!

Des. Have those beers arrived, or are you just trying to scam me.:D :D ;)

outrace
12-23-2003, 04:49 AM
Gday Dayle yes those itty bitty4%alcohol ( I get drunker on water ;) )beers that I scamed out of you by forcing you to bet on your own countries sporting heroes have arrived. :D :D . Now lets see you lost on the rugby league and the rugby union can you guys play anything else ??????????I think the world cup butterfly catching titles are coming up want to bet on that too. Oopps sorry I just fell off my chair laughing at the thought of a big maori all tatooed up doing the haka and then running after a bug with a little net.:D Have a Merry Christmas Cheers Des

Mr Wobbly
12-23-2003, 09:42 PM
G'day Des

Het mate, Don't blame me. You asked for that Speights weasil piss.

It seems I'll have to bet on our women instead, seeing as they are world champs at Rugby, Cricket, Netball ( & softball too I think ). But wait, what about the world basketball champs. I do believe the kiwis did better the the Aussies. Oh, yes and Bathurst too. I think it was a kiwi that won that as well. How did the Aussies go in the Americas Cup? Silly me, they weren't there were they?

Merry Christmas Des & to all the other S&F guys out there