PDA

View Full Version : Plum Crazy's liver report..Thats right, liver, not river

Plum Crazy
05-02-2001, 05:24 PM
Happy to say the weekdays have been good to me. My beer doctor, says there was no perminate liver damage, at Mt.Plesent, and my liver is ready for another beating!! On a sad note, I have to pull my rig up there and back..Not to mention drive it. Sorry kids, there will not be another show, of such remarkable beer consumption, at West Lake. Perhaps Friday, or Saturday night, there will be some exibitions, of beer stunts..Sorry to let yall down!! I guess if theres enough of you twisting my arm, I could cut loose with some more jokes and put-downs!! Plum Crazy!!

CHEWBACCA
05-03-2001, 12:49 PM
Are you going to race at Westlake

Plum Crazy
05-03-2001, 06:44 PM
No, I dont plan on racing my boat out there..My boat really wasn't built to race, just to haul-ass and look good doing it. I have to admit,I would make a nice addition to the ODBA, only they probibly have a different view on that subject.. If I lost a race, I may run the boat over that beat me, then pummel them with beer bottles!! After about five minutes of mooning them, and cursing, and throwing a temper tantrum, I would pull out my trusty paddle and finish them off!! They would only beat me ONCE !! I'll just stick to what I know best {beer drinkin' and good timmin}!! I hope to run my boat, before and after the races.. I could put on a hell of a show, for the spectators during the lull time.. I may wind up on the beach again, but what the hay, were all there to have a GOOD TIME !!!! Plum Crazy !!