PDA

View Full Version : Picture help

DAVEBB
12-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Does anybody know how to post a picture at the bottom of your message? The one that stays there every time you post. Thanks Dave dbullock@wi.rr.com

Bulletboy
12-09-2003, 11:55 PM
I want to know is how to do that and how to get one under your name :confused: Plus I would like my to stay ther also

Ray

Scream And Fly
12-10-2003, 01:40 AM
Hi,

To post a signature image, you need to do the following:

1. Have an image hosted somewhere - or - you may upload an image to our "Signaturres" section of the Gallery.

2. The image should be no wider than 300 pixels and no taller than 75 pixels, and not to exceed 15 kb in size.

3. After you upload your image, you need the full path to it's location. For example, http://www.screamandfly.com/images/banners/eagle_one.gif

You can right-click on the image and choose "properties". That will give you the full address of it.

4. Log in to the forums, and go to your User Control Panel (CP), where you can edit your options.

5. In the Signature box, add the image address, surrounded by the image code, which you can find highlighted here in the Signature box. Your actual image address will be different:

Greg

j.iverson
12-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Greg, I am having trouble with the avatar. I downsized the photo to below 100x100 pixels by quite a bit, but every time I try to send it thru I get a message saying it is too large. I have no way of knowing how may kb it is, but my photo shop elements does allow me to pick the pixel dimensions. Help?
John

skidoo29
12-17-2003, 05:38 PM
Iverson

make sure it is a jpeg, I have never been able to get any other format to work.

warren

j.iverson
12-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Thanks. I'll give it a try.