PDA

View Full Version : Allison verse STV

racerx
12-05-2003, 07:50 PM
Lets set up a test lke the motocycle magazines do with each others products such as ss alley verse stv same stock horsepower same prop 0 to sixty times ect i have a boat we can test ss all stock whos in i think it would be great?j
jeff cleinmark

DAVEBB
12-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Jeff you know those SS`s are just plain dogs! I would never buy one! Talk to you later Dave

NPK2003
12-06-2003, 02:09 PM
Jeff.
I noticed you posted at 5:50 pm, so I doubt you were too messed up that early, so...., are you for real here? Do you want to change your last name to "Tiger, or is this just a sales ploy to increase the resale value and interest in your Ally SS before you sell it? You know you're going to sell it soon, just like every other boat you buy.

You can use my Euro and switch around my powerheads. I have lot's of props also, but then not as many as KK.

Oh, and Mr. BB. , Nice River Rocket.

Wildcat731
12-06-2003, 02:23 PM
with both boats running the same prop your results would probably be very different, the two hulls are very little like each other.

DAVEBB
12-06-2003, 07:47 PM
NPK I don`t want anybody to get the wrong idea about my first post. I sold the SS to Jeff and I loved that boat, it is beautiful. And thank you for comment on my River Rocket. I have to tell you that I took that picture at the factory and if anybody wants to know Wally and his son built me an absolute work of art. This River Rocket is perfect. Thank Dave