PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Allison !!!!!

Xallison
12-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Hey guys.....my '90 ALLISON that i sold several years ago was taken to Jay, Florida (just outside Pensacola) shortly after i sold it. The guy that purchased it from me has sold it and now i have lost track of it. It was a '90 XB2002 Platinum and Red, had a 235 Evinrude on it... This boat has a TON of sentimental value to me and i WILL buy it back one day.
If ANYONE knows where it may have gone please let me know.....i know it's a long shot, but A owners kinda keep track of one another and i know there's a bunch of y'all in Florida.
ANY help would be appreciated.

TD
12-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Go to www.allisonowners.com and ask around. Kinda cliqish over there but they may help you out.
TD

JohnnyB.Rude
02-23-2004, 11:52 PM
good news xallison i know the whereabouts of your rig. a friend in my fishing club owns the boat now. bought from the doolley fellow u sold it too. it's still in nw fla. let me know if need or want any info. i'll askif it's 4sale. i hardly ever post anything but enjoy reading and learning as much as possible from everyone on this great site. hope this info is helpful

Xallison
02-24-2004, 07:31 AM
HOLY SMOKES !!!! THANKS Johnny for the info......is she still running LEAN & MEAN like she did ??
My heart is fluttering so bad now I think I may pass out !!!!!!
I have gone and bought a Shadow 200VT and just finished building a 2.4 Merc.........BUT, if my BABY ALLI is for sale then so is the Shadow !!! Please, if it's not too much trouble, find out if the ALLI is for sale OR if the current owner would be interested in trading for a 20' Shadow 200VT ( Tunnel Hull).
I have pics of the SHadow I can provide.

THANKS A TON JOHNNY !!!!!!!!!!

Xallison
02-25-2004, 02:50 PM
JohnnyRude....WHERE R U ?????

Raceman
02-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Is that you Wilbur???????????

JohnnyB.Rude
02-28-2004, 11:19 PM
no raceman i'm not mr. weeks, but he is doing fine. he still piddles with motor everynow and then. he has help my father and i alot of times over the years. xallison i'm in a small town called century fl 7 miles west of jay fl just across the alabama line. i will see the guy that owns the boat march 11 at our monthly meeting, unless he comes in the shop before then,and i'll ask if he is willing to sell the boat.

Xallison
03-01-2004, 03:22 PM
OK Johnny..........I'll just sit here and chew my fingernails off 'till then. Is there ANY way you could possibly find out before then ?? Sure would appreciate it :>)

Xallison
03-12-2004, 12:33 PM
JohnnyRude..........I guess you aint heard nothing yet huh ????

paul folks
03-22-2004, 04:31 PM
hey raceman is that ur stv @ 136? that thing sure is smokin. would luv 2 c a video of that thing runnin

clydecleinmark
03-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Raceman, Cool picture.

Xallison
03-22-2004, 04:40 PM
AHHHHHuuuuuggghhhhh !!!!!!
Y'all are KILLIN' ME !!!!
I've been sittin' here for two weeks now waiting on a reply on whether or not this guy's gonna' sell me back my Allison........the "REPLY" thingy pops up on the e-mail and I'm thinkin'.....ALLISON TIME !!!!!! ...........NOT !! Oh Well, it is a way kewl pic RaceMan

Ripper
03-22-2004, 05:00 PM
No, not the guy with it but I am feel'in your pain... Good Luck!

Ripper

JohnnyB.Rude
03-28-2004, 09:50 PM
sorry for the long delay. been out of town the past week and did not get online the week before. i'm sorry to say the boat isn't for sale. said he could never replace it if he sold it. i wish i had better news for ya and i apologize for the long delay.

Xallison
03-29-2004, 07:20 AM
OK :>( :>( Thanks for the reply anyway Johnny. If you talk to him again, could ya' see if he would sell the engine or possibly trade it for a FRESH 2.4 200 Merc.

Xallison
07-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Hey Johnny B Rude........LOVE to have my baby back :D Is the current owner ready to sell yet :confused: Got the Tunnel Hull SHADOW running good now if he wants to take it in as a partial trade :confused: