PDA

View Full Version : Barstool racing!!

crazy horse
12-03-2003, 04:17 PM
You guys ever seen this before? I just built some parts for a guy that's building one. I've never heard of it, But then I don't get out much :D. Looks like fun. http://barstoolracing.net/

lhovan49
12-03-2003, 08:43 PM
crazy horse, have seen it a couple of times, all at bike events, only the road course stuff. Great fun t5o watch. Would like to see the drag stuff, its unreal what you can come up with when you have too much time on your hands and an over active imagination ;) get some pics of what your bud is building

eautosales
12-03-2003, 08:46 PM
those are wild i think someone on the board has one:)

punkinhead
01-15-2004, 04:07 AM
it's a very thorough site, the dumb questions are hilarious. also the man stuff is amusing . worth a few minutes for sh@ts and giggles-punkin

Rickracer
01-15-2004, 05:34 AM
It gets played with at closing time some days. :D :D :D

Raceman
01-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Somebody has been sellin' em at some of the major car shows for the last couple of years, but at 12 or 13 hundred dollars for a disassembled frame kit with no power I thought they were a little pricey. They are cool lookin' though.

Laker
01-15-2004, 07:02 PM
Bring IT ON!!
I will still Kick their A$$!

Raceman
01-16-2004, 07:01 AM
Those little scooters are cool. How's the drive set up on that one? The ones I've been around seem to have too much loss on the friction wheel against the tire set up.

Laker
01-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Raceman
Its a belt drive like a harley. The entire drive line weighs more than the engine but its very smooth and requires No adjustments an entire season.
I started porting the cylinder and kept getting speed from it and more RPMs! I caught Bill Gohr once last summer on the Docks at blarney Island and asked him some questions about what I was doing. He answered my questions perfectly and I gained More power. Stock it ran about 18mph.. When I was done it ran 32 at the rumble and was neck and neck with Raptors Goped. MAN THat was FUN!!!!
Its all about broad powerbands with these because their is no gears. Just like an outboard the faster you spin the faster they go!

WARLOCK
01-19-2004, 12:29 PM
THAT THING MIGHT BE FAST ON DRY PAVEMENT, BUT WE SAW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE RAIN. JUST JOKING. LATER, DAVE

Laker
01-19-2004, 02:03 PM
LOL
Ya well Slippery black top, Pouring rain, Darkness of night and a couple Gohr built Jack and cokes! I was looking for pain! I said who cares if its raining.. I get my scooter out and do some hot laps! Instigator says "You dont have the balls"...:eek: :cool: Thats all i needed.
GOOD Suff until the Truck pulled out in front of me!:D :D