PDA

View Full Version : Big "A's - U.S. Fund Raiser - Please Read.

AnthonySS
09-17-2001, 09:35 AM
Dear FAST-Company,

With the recent Tragic Events that have taken place in the United States, I have been lead to put a slant on this years “Big A’s” Rice and River Rocket Run, held at Rice Lake -Ontario, on Saturday September 29, 2001. This event will be used to raise some money for funding the recovery actions state side.

I am sure that many of us have been impacted by these tragic events so here is an opportunity for us to share our fortunes to bless others.

Therefore, this year I am going ask that for each participating boat, contribute a $20 donation that will go directly to the relief funds in the United States. Our efforts will be put forward along with any other fund raising done by members of the Scream and Fly Hi-performance Boat Web Site (www.screamandfly.com headed up by Greg Terzian of Long Island, New York).

IF you are unable to make the $20 Donation, that is OK too. We still would like you to be part of this event in the spirit of our American friends!

This invitation is also extended to all our American friends. So pass this email onto someone you think may want to attend.

We do not have a lot of space at our cottage, but we will trust that all things will work out as we can use docking and launching from nearby resorts. Also there is lots of Lodging and Camping available on the lake at the nearby resorts. If you plan on attending, I will provide some contact information.

Please advise me if you if you are able attend so I can send details and maps out to you!

IF anyone is able to sponsor some prizes for the event, they will be raffled off, with proceeds also going to the charity. Please advise how you can help in any way!

BTW

For people travelling from the states. The event is:

About 2 hrs West of border crossing at 1000 Is.
About 4.5 hrs East of Border crossing at Detroit/Windsor
About 4 hrs east of Border crossing at Sarnia
About 2.5 hrs form Border crossing at Niagara Falls
About 7 hrs from Border crossing at Sault Ste. Marie

Please respond by email at:

Anthony.ss@3web.net

Thanks Folks and God Bless.

Balzy
09-17-2001, 09:46 AM
It's great to see you Kanooks helping out here in the states. This is what boating is all about. You are doing a great thing here as you always have. Hats off to ya buddy.