PDA

View Full Version : Got to go. Fiberfag GT40 replica.

Capt.Insane-o
10-12-2003, 02:20 PM
I rescued this car from a hack several years ago, have no time or ambition for it any more. It is still in kit form, never really assembled. I have about 85-90% of the parts, including front and rear glass($$) Will make a sweet deal, I'll try to get out later this week and get actual pix of the car. Small block to corvair trans. Fiberfab Valkyrie Gt 40 wanna be. 1967 era. Looking for a really cool project, here ya go! Lynn. Whoops! The title should read fiberfab, not ***,:D bit homophobic sorry!:p

Capt.Insane-o
10-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Have complete instruction manual also.

Capt.Insane-o
10-16-2003, 02:31 PM
you can have it!;) I've stored it for close to seven years now, need room for more boat parts, if someone wants it, it's theirs!:cool:

LaserModVee
10-16-2003, 02:58 PM
With the new GT40 being released by Ford SVT in 2004, the interest and demand amongst the public may rise with that kit car.

Definitely worth someone's time.

Vector77
10-16-2003, 06:03 PM
Captn:
I think that you should finish it so that you can race me in my kit car.

CDave
10-16-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Capt.Insane-o
you can have it!;) I've stored it for close to seven years now, need room for more boat parts, if someone wants it, it's theirs!:cool:

So your saying if I drive to you it's mine for nothing?

Capt.Insane-o
10-16-2003, 08:35 PM
Just for your info that is the cover for the assembly manual, the car itself is the body sitting on the frame ,front suspension, covair transaxle, motor mounts, front ,rear gla$$, doors are not on it.The glass is for a 66-60 gastback mustang, and the front is a 63-67 windsheild, I have both. Nothing cut out. I'll get pix up of it this week . It really needs a porsche transaxle adapted to a 283. or LS1. I have to fix the rear transaxle mount as the ninny cut it off, but that is a minor weld, I still have the peice. It's a excellent project for some one who likes to weld, wrench a bit, fab a bit. And who is short, not much room, but could easily be made into a center steer! I need my storage back!