View Full Version : A Review Section

blkmtrfan
10-08-2003, 01:25 PM
There have been various threads comparing one type of hull to another:
Mirage vs. STV
Hydrostream vs. Allison
Superboat vs. Progression
Skater vs. Talon
Originals vs. Splashes (I know that is an illegal word around here but you know what I mean)
ETC.

As well as inquiring threads:
Asking for opinions of Skaters, STV’s, Superboats, ETC

And threads asking how others have modified/customized their hulls

What about an “Review Section” area accessible from the front page, sectioned off by hull brands and models where owners or past owners of a particular hull could write a review describing their opinions and experiences with that hull, what modifications they made, what setups they have tried, what other hulls they considered before purchasing that particular one, and so on. Perhaps include photos and performance data, maybe the pros and cons of that hull.

Will all of the board members and all of the different hulls they have tried could you imagine how awesome of a resource it could be?

Even if we have a boat we really like, we all think: what boat hull should I buy next?

It could be the best resource ever put together for performance outboard hulls and would be helpful to each and every one of us in determining what we want to buy next or what we should do with the hull we have.

There could also be areas for motors, props, jacks, gear, etc.

What does everyone else think?

Thanks,
Scott

blkmtrfan
10-13-2003, 09:58 AM
Nobody else like the idea, or is it because nobody reads this part of the forum, maybe I will try a link;)

Maureen M
10-13-2003, 10:04 AM
Don't worry, this forum gets read - that's why we have it here, to get new ideas from members. I'm a little bogged won with work right now, so I don't always get a chance to reply, but I do read the posts.

Maureen