PDA

View Full Version : Quartershots ?????

78switz
09-09-2001, 06:41 PM
I just saw a quartershot T3 for the first time and was wondering if any one knows anything on these hulls. Im looking to buy next spring or early summer. and still unsure of what I want but I liked how the T3 looked. Is this hull a copy, I ask this because I read the thread on the extreme being a copy of a STV and I dont want to support some one stealing anothers design. So any info on how they run or even what the HP rating on them is would be great. Please dont say contact them because Ive tried with no success:

yellowallison
09-09-2001, 07:08 PM
He is at his shop weekdays from 7A-6P @ 904-448-4029...

Vist his webpage at fullthrottlepowerboats.com

P.S...Just hung up the phone the with him.. and he says give him a call....tommorrow..

or call me 904-854-3226 and I will get you in touch with him or answer your Questions..

78switz
09-09-2001, 07:22 PM
yellowallison

Thanks for the help I'll try and contact him as soon as I can as I'll be working out of state for the next week or two.

Keith Hughett
09-10-2001, 02:22 AM
:cool: these boats are built in jax fla by a fellow named jack barsh, his shop is on old st augustine rd and he has a website @ fullthrottle powerboats i belive. i saw him tooling the dect this winter and spring, so i know it's his baby, the bottom i honestly don't know but from what i've seen he does some very nice work. i haven't been on line much lately so i need to check the web site, hope this helps