PDA

View Full Version : Schroon Lake Mansion Closing Get Together

Liquid
09-23-2003, 04:43 PM
There will be an informal gathering on schroon lake, in upstate NY on otc 4th. There is a torn down mansion there where all the hot boaters hang out, and they are closing it to make way for a camp ground and park. So everyone is invited to attend for some awsome passes through out the day. There is inexpensive hotels in the area . MacHadden (whos idea THIS WAS) hAS PLENTY OF BOAT PARKING AT HIS CAMP if any one needs or would like to leave their boat there over night.Schroon lake is a beautiful lake just 15 minutes north of Lake George off of I87. Get off on exit 26 go left off the exit. Turn right at the stop sign. go about 500 yds and bear right at the Y. continue on this road for approx 1/2 mile and make your first right. you will go by a WORD OF LIFE CHURCH. continue for about another 1/2 mile and the ramp will be on your left.The ramp will hand 3 or 4 boats at a time and the lot is big. be careful after launching as it is shallow there. IDLE out past the 3rd dock before jumping on plane. Everyone should be there around 8- 9 on sat morning. bring your BB-Q or what ever you want. There is no gas on the lake, but it is close. hope to see ya there.

JIM

Shaneskater24
09-29-2003, 02:16 PM
Jim,

I am planning on coming in 24 Skater. What is the boat count looking like? What hardware? I am sure I am gonna get smoked but still will be fun watching you guys skim across the water. What time as well? I just live in Bolton Landing.