PDA

View Full Version : F-1, howz about that Schumie!

Capt.Insane-o
09-14-2003, 08:10 PM
My man wraps another one up. A bunch have come and gone, even made Hakkinen cry!, yet he keeps chugging away, through his mothers death and broken bones. 50 wins for ferrari 1/3 of all the wins for that team also. AMAZING!:eek:

LaserModVee
09-14-2003, 08:38 PM
Ferrari has their act together.
Bridgestone must have made some headway in the battle against Michelin.
Monza is right down the road from the Ferrari factory.
Regardless, Michael Schumacher is a phenom.

I was bummed to see the Renault's have such a bad weekend. Fernando Alonso is what Schuey was back in the Benetton days, when he was mixing it up with Prost and Senna. The young nobody in a lesser car doing extraordinary things. Somehow he managed to start last, wreck at the start, wreck again midway through, and still finish in the points!

This year's USGP will be more interesting since the championship isn't clinched yet.
Two weeks and counting!!!!

BarryStrawn
09-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Quite a recovery for the Scuderia Schumacher from being lapped in Hungary. Amazing what Max Mosley and Charlie Whititng can accomplish when they get called down to Maranelo for a visit. I keep wondering when the FIA will officially change their name to FERRARI INTERNATIONALE DE L'AUTOMOBILE ;)

CDave
10-17-2003, 12:58 PM
Check out the Pics of Schumy after the Grand Prix of Japan. :D

http://www.itv-f1.com/features/features_story/18429

Capt.Insane-o
10-17-2003, 02:47 PM
The pic of Ralph in the passanger seat of that BMW is hilarious, he's wasted! Mikey don't look too trashed, looked more like he was blowing off steam, Personally I would have rounded up all the grid girls and found some hotel with a big jacuzi room and tons of Captain Morgans!