PDA

View Full Version : THANKS ODBA......WHAT A GREAT SHOW!

MirageMark
04-30-2001, 06:33 PM
I wanted to show my appreciation for the entire ODBA organization. It was a fantastic weekend of racing and fun. I was very impressed with the family oriented children involvement. It was great to see little kids going up to drivers that were coming out of the water and asking them for an autograph. It shows enthusiasm in the great sport of outboard drag racing. Ya'll really do the youngsters right by giving them free T-shirts and such. Can't wait till West lake so we can do it all over again.

A special thanks to Steve Taylor form Taylor Marine in Orange Texas for letting me be so insrumental in his pit crew. I learned more in one weekend than I ever thought I could! Although we didn't win, it was great!!!!

GREAT JOB & KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!
Mark Screen

XBuddawg
04-30-2001, 09:35 PM
Mt Plesant was a wonderfull weekend! The ODBA is great organization with people that care about each other! Family oriented functions are getting harder and harder to find. The involvement with the kids sure keeps the kids busy!...lol...

I was there givin' da T-Rex a helpin' hand. MAN! I had a GREAT time myself! Even if he did work me like a "dawg"....lol... The "T-Rex II" is sho lookin' Good!!! Pro120 better hold on to der hats the rest of the season!

I also met a lot, and I mean alot of GREAT people! I can't think of a single driver or crew member that had a "better than thou" attitude. They were all SUPER sports, and SUPER people! They would do anything to help out anybody. They all deserve alot of credit for bein' the sportsmen , and sportswomen they are! GREAT JOB!!!

Later,
Buddy