PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Plesant. I went for the beer !!!!

Plum Crazy
04-30-2001, 12:34 PM
Had alot of fun, at the races.I wasnt there to make frinds, I was there to drink beer. Met alot of cool guys out there, did a little belly dancing, told some fantastic jokes. All and all, had a blast. A special thanks to my beer sponsor, Howie Dean. He kept me drunk for three days. Im a little weak right now, should be back to normal, in a day or so..Howie, shot 20 rolls of film, and got photo,s of EVERY boat out there..He says he'll put them on his site. Looking forward to West Lake, we plan on having our boats out there. Im looking for a new beer sponsor, I think I broke Howie this weekend!!! If any one wants to raise hell with us, come on out, and bring some beer for me to drink..Thanks Plum Crazy...

Cajun
04-30-2001, 10:16 PM
I am planning to go but don't know when. I read about all of you guys on by-u-boys and would like to meet some of you. Don't know if i will bring my boat to West Lake, depends on the condition of my trailer. Is about time for some new barin's. Well hope to meet ya out there and drink some beer. Later

Cajun (Ken Bergeron)
78 Viper / 85 Merc 200

Plum Crazy
04-30-2001, 10:26 PM
You shouln't have a hard time finding us!! Look for the crazy guy running around the pits, that will be us!! Hope to meet all you boys, and give some more, beer drinking lessons!! Plum Crazy

XBuddawg
05-01-2001, 08:14 PM
If'n ya'll are considerin' bein' ole Plum Crazy's sponser, let me tell ya.... HE IS A WILD ONE!...lol... A realy GREAT GUY though! It wouldn't have been the same without him, I can gauranty that!

Keep up the good work Plum Crazy!!....LOL!!!

Later,
BooodieDawg.....

Streamer
05-01-2001, 08:40 PM
You guys sound like my kind of party people. Bring on the BEER, to bad I live way up here in Ontario. Are boating season is just getting started.