PDA

View Full Version : Working on picture

tunnel dorc
09-01-2001, 06:23 AM
Your the "tunnel guy" aren't you! I'll have a picture for you soon! I bought this boat in 1984 off a used car lot and the guy knew nothing about the history. Nobody I have ever met has seen another one like it. Had an 1982 80 merc on it, but looked like a different motor was on it before. Top speed was only 42 at best with head wind. Boat had wood lift stringers off corner of sponsons, until one chiped and I took them off, speed dropped to 38mph Boat rides great in ruff water, but never seems to air out. It looks like a short 22' mtr cougar, no center pod. And seems quite heavy. Their is no motor presently Thanks!!!!

us1
09-01-2001, 09:17 AM
Hey tunnel dorc, if you post your reply on the same thread as the question its easier to follow. What city do you live in, I remember you saying its some where around Southern California? I would love to see same pictures also.

tunnel dorc
09-01-2001, 11:35 AM
John, I have been meaning talk to you about a motor, just need money. I would like to meet you at the lake somtime (Lake Elsinore) if you come out to test again! Let me know !I can go anytime.

us1
09-01-2001, 11:55 AM
No problem, we will be down there soon. We like to call it “Lake Smellsomemore”