PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Amigo minus one Spring Tour

thumper
04-29-2001, 09:59 PM
Wanted to post to thank Rich S. again for a great bench race and all the goodies :D !!
Class act Rich!!
Wrong color motor on the Ally but no ones perfect. HeeHee
Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to continue at Pre and Firewater!
The trip was pretty uneventful, no incredibly stupid things happened except out unfailing trust in technology led us astray again!! We both blame this on the absence of the third Amigo. Damn Anderdenter anyway! Wah, I gotta get the dock in. Wah, the boat won't be ready by then. Wah, I'm almost out of Belvidere. Waaaaaahhhhh, I got my period! Did I cover all the excuses?? :D :D Hee Heee

BK
04-29-2001, 10:19 PM
don't let on to the other Amigos that I asked.........but what is UNOBTANIUM?

thumper
04-29-2001, 10:43 PM
sorry BK, I could tell you but them I'd have to make you an Amigo. Not sure your liver is ready for that. :)
Won't anyone else tell you?
PS / I won't tell 'em if you don't :D

Balzy
04-29-2001, 11:05 PM
pizza and tell your son Rich thanks for the use of his room to crash in. Great bench racing, man 03:00 comes around fast !!!!!!!! Thanks for the hospitality.

BK, I ain't tell'in either. Ask the Amigo from down under, he knows........

SleeveA
04-30-2001, 05:24 AM
Sounds like I missed a Great time.:cool: So sorry that your trust in technology led you guys astray. Maybe it was the UNOBTANIUM that led you off course. BTW, the dock is in, boat is ready, lots of Vodka, period is just about over;)

UNOBTANIUM, OH-BOY! :D :D

BK, hint: Its not a rock

RichS
04-30-2001, 08:54 AM
Amigo's, you guys had to leave to early! And thanks for helping unload that crate:-) (& TW too). Now I just have to weezle an associate Amigo membership out of ya eh? I bet the truck rode smoother on the way back. Hey T-man did you take it out yesterday?

thumper
04-30-2001, 11:45 AM
No.
flipped the boat over and ground the hook back in. Getting some glass and stuff today and finishing it tonight to get it back on the trailer by wed. Then it's time to put the motor on and rock and rolla. I'll keep you posted :D

PaulR
04-30-2001, 06:07 PM
I see you live in Appleton, that's 20min south of me. Where do you spend most of your time boating? I have a buddy running an OMC on a V-King YT and it halls ass(100+).

thumper
04-30-2001, 08:42 PM
Glad to see that someone else but the flatlanders live close :) Where you at? GB?
most of the time I can be found at the Wolf by Fremont or any where in the area actually. most of the time we meet Balzy cause he lives close and we head to winnebago weather permitting or on the wolf. What color is your pals boat and does he keep it in a storage place? I've seen one coming out of a storage place and by the time I get there he's always gone. Just checked your profile, you can't get anywhere from Seymour :D so where do you go?

Ken Warby
04-30-2001, 08:50 PM
B.K.
Unobtainium is a very rare commodity. It is best when it is U.S.D.A. approved.It is so scarce that it is almost impossible to find. Also to truely understand, you must be a member of the "Ancient Royal Order of the Amigo's" and that is harder to get than UNOBTAINIUM.
Besides, a very strict vow is taken during Amigo initiation,not to reveal to mere mortals,what UNOBTAINIUM is !!!!!!

SleeveA
04-30-2001, 09:33 PM
Ken,
Well said!!:D:D

Balzy
04-30-2001, 11:52 PM
LMFAO

thumper
05-01-2001, 10:34 AM
You Da Man!!!!
LOL!!

PaulR
05-01-2001, 01:04 PM
I do most of my boating on Shawano Lake, my parents have had a place on Loon Lake for almost 40 years. Loon Lake is connected to Shawano, about four years ago I got my own place on Shawano lake it's the perfect setup, I'm on a dead end road, with a private dock and boat lift and there's a boat landing only three doors down from my place.

My buddy with the V-King/OMC lives in Shawano and is on the lake almost every weekend, his boat is in better than new condition, you have to see this thing! He's turnning a 32p cleaver in the high six grand range.

P.S. I need help putting my dock in this weekend(FREE BEER)!

SleeveA
05-01-2001, 01:59 PM
Hey Amigos, I will be picking up some fresh UNOBTAINIUM before my trip over there this weekend, old stuff is getting kind of rusty.

BK
05-01-2001, 02:36 PM
Q-shot's post looks like it could be a cryptic message to me ;D ---- I've read it backwards and even taken the 3rd letter from each word and tried to crack the code. I really feel it must give a clue to what UNOBTAINIUM is, but I just cannot find it:....However I think it may be hidden in that last line of his....... :p...:p...:p

Ken Warby
05-01-2001, 03:13 PM
B.K.
Is there a code for the LOCK NESS MONSTER, a code for BIG FOOT, a code for the ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN ???????
Hell NO !!!!!!! They are hard to find,but the are not mentioned in "CODE" and one day if you look hard enough, you may find them.
"The Ancient Royal Order of AMIGOS" do not hide anything....
Because UNOBTAINIUM is something we all would like to have or we have sought at some time.
We are a proud band of hard working, hard charging lads, afraid of little.
We keep few secrets from our boating friends,,,BUT !!!!!!
UNOBTAINIUM.....What is it ??????
Hell.... WE AINT TELLING NOBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE AINT TELLING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SECRET IS ....."OURS"!!!!!!!!
But y'all keep SMILING, You hear.

Balzy
05-01-2001, 03:51 PM
Oops, I meant :p [b][i]"FUNNIEST"[i][b] :p Man on Water

[Edited by Balzy on 05-01-2001 at 03:58 PM]