PDA

View Full Version : 24' 77 glastron

butch
08-28-2001, 08:33 PM
i just bought a 24' 77 glastron carlson with a busted 460 ford and a berkley jet drive. the boat's in sad shape and needs alot of tlc and $.i need some info on where to get some jet rebuild parts and hp tips for the 460. i'm an old chevy man. motor has a broken rod it appearsit had a hydrastatic lock up. one of the thru transom exhaust tips is missing the flapper.also need a windshield.old owner lost it when motor blew.i'm new to this so bear with me.thanks for any help. butch

Scooter
06-18-2002, 08:57 PM
Are you sure the boat isn't a 23' model, a CV-23? If it is, I might be able to give you SOME help on the windshield. I have the pieces for mine but can't decide if I want it on or off the boat. I could possibly trace the pieces(2) so you would have a pattern to cut from. You would also need the aluminum center piece to join the halves of the windshield. This is unless your boat is a CV-23HT (hard top). The HT's have a swept back windshield while the normal CV-23's have one that is swept forward. Let me know if you want me to make patterns for you. After that, just get some polycarbonate sheet about 3/16" thick and cut away! Later. scooter