PDA

View Full Version : Jersey or PA Gatherings

american xtreme marine
07-28-2003, 12:42 PM
My wife and I would love to attend of plan a gathering with other S&F members. Something reasonably local, less than 2 hrs. drive.
I'm thinking Lake Hopatcong, Tice's Shoal near Seaside, Tullytown Cove on the Delaware, Lake Wallenpalpak.
Any of you hang out at these locations?

Tice's Shoal would be great cause there's a lot of other boats and it's a short walk to the ocean and beach.

81hydrostream
07-28-2003, 01:33 PM
I would be all over this if my dam motor didnt blow and now my insurance company is giving me the run around. If this happens I will be where ever you guys go even if im in my 24' correct craft.

Sutphen115
07-29-2003, 10:40 PM
I would go to a gathering. I can't go to far though. Cause I work and school will be starting soon.

bc1weber
07-30-2003, 07:29 AM
Tice's Shoal!!! I'm in Toms River so it's a 10 minute (or less) ride for me..

skaterboy
08-29-2003, 05:19 PM
just ran across this thread, i'm game to hookup live ten minutes from tices myself,also boat on the deleware, put in in bordentown.

Terminal Velocity
09-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Hey Extreme, where are you in Bucks, I am from Warminster, I have a 26 Thoroughbred(not running) what do you have and I would love to do the same. TUllytown cove is cool, haven't been there in two years though. Let me know

Tony

stvhelm
09-02-2003, 06:48 PM
keep in mind the conneticut river run is saturday oct. 18 its not too far and is alot of fun with alot of boats (approx. 50-60). let me know if you plan something your way. It wouldnt be too far for me to drive either.

american xtreme marine
09-02-2003, 07:27 PM
We've been boatless for about two weeks now. Thanks to our press release in Hotboat, we sold all our inventory including our demo boat. Tomorrow I pick up two more from the airport; we're dying to get back on the water. We'll just be in wetsuits until it warms up again. We're always game for a run on the Delaware, as it's not to far and we run to Philly a lot. If this weekend looks decent, I'll post when we're running. We're looking forward to meeting some of you!

Terminal-----We're from Ottsville, just north of Doylestown. Sure hate to fill your gas tanks,LOL! How fast is that Velocity supposed to be? Have you run it yet?

BTW, my wife Heather is Miss August on www.partyboating.com. Lots of bikini pics!

Here's our latest:
http://forums.screamandfly.com/Gallery/data/500/4350BOBS_PINKPANTHER-med.JPG

skaterboy
09-02-2003, 08:18 PM
like to know more about the conn river run,just might be interested,any idea how far from the jersey shore the ride is, what kind of boating water is it narrow,wide,rocky? have a 24 skater.dead this weekend for boating got commitments,looking good for following prob be on the deleware.

stvhelm
09-02-2003, 08:49 PM
here are some pics of last years run http://www.screamandfly.com/screamandflymagazine/events%20ct%20river%20run%202002.html and if you go back to the main page and click on event coverage you can see more pics from past years. it really is alot of fun. there are a few big cats that run there too.