PDA

View Full Version : I thought after the election it would just go away?

CUDA
11-21-2020, 07:09 PM
Because it's not real?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/21/us-reports-nearly-200000-new-coronavirus-cases-as-more-than-1500-people-die-daily.html

David - WI
11-22-2020, 12:22 PM
When the election is over, it will "go away" .

Plus now that President of the United States Donald Trump literally saved the world with his Operation Warp Speed... it will a actually go away.

SS Minnow
11-22-2020, 12:32 PM
It did go away. Months ago I stopped watching any news because 90% or more of the broadcasts were all about the China flu. Started watching here and there and they had relaxed a little bit as time went on. But man, the last few days leading up to the election, that was all they were covering again. Now that the election day had passed, they barely cover it at all. They spend more time interviewing football players now then they do covering all things China flu.

Does anybody wonder why that might be? Still have not heard about Biden's plan that he would unveil if he were elected. But, oh yeah, he hasn't been elected yet.

FUJIMO
11-22-2020, 09:45 PM
...i saw biden on the tv a couple days ago actually say, that he was going to keep all the flu precautionary precedures in place, just the way they are now. nothing different. no changes. i went and got a que-tip to see if my ears were clean. yup they were clean.

XstreamVking
11-23-2020, 06:46 AM
When will we hold china accountable for the deaths that they absolutely are responsible for world wide? That's right, we never will! Any ideas as to why that is? Asking you to give it some serious thought. That is all.

keefallan
11-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Good one!!!;)

Forkin' Crazy
11-23-2020, 09:59 PM
I thought we were supposed to keep threads with political content in the proper forum....?

The liberals just cannot help but to ignore the rules.

"Rules are for thee, not for me." :o