View Full Version : RIP Herman Cain

Forkin' Crazy
07-30-2020, 01:49 PM
This SUCKS. RIP!!! :(

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herman-cain-dead-after-battle-with-coronavirus

Instigator
07-30-2020, 05:50 PM
Cheryl told me this afternoon.

Should have been our first black president!
Very smart dude, I liked him a lot.

Cheryl said they are calling it covid But was also stage 4 colon cancer?

This SUCKS. RIP!!! :(

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herman-cain-dead-after-battle-with-coronavirus

Forkin' Crazy
07-30-2020, 06:02 PM
He was the real deal for sure. Meant to put this in the political section, so if the powers that be want to move it, fine with me!

BTW you should hear the liberal black chatter on social media. They hated him!

CUDA
07-30-2020, 06:13 PM
Pizza

CDave
07-30-2020, 06:36 PM
Rest in Peace.
Whenever we have people that want to actually do things that make life better for the average person they are attacked by those that only care about themselves and their circle of power.

Instigator
07-30-2020, 06:48 PM
They shall not allow a black conservative president.

Still stunned. Cheryl is too.
Good people.

The left did their best to destroy him too.
Fk, they tried to destroy Ben Carson!

BTW, I want one of those bumper stickers!
Cheryl is searching.
One for the parts chaser and one for the tow pig.

Like Trump, the guy had everything and risked it all for his country.
And they tried to destroy him!

He was the real deal for sure. Meant to put this in the political section, so if the powers that be want to move it, fine with me!

BTW you should hear the liberal black chatter on social media. They hated him!

FUJIMO
07-30-2020, 07:30 PM
...rest in peace herman. note to self...don't let them put you on a respirator at the hospital. they seem to kill people.

JPEROG
07-30-2020, 07:31 PM
I feel lucky to have been able to meet him and shake his hand at a Trump rally in 2016. He was the real deal-down to earth and smart at the core with a true understanding of commerce operations. RIP Herman-

Joe

JPEROG
07-30-2020, 07:33 PM
...rest in peace herman. note to self...don't let them put you on a respirator at the hospital. they seem to kill people.

My mom and step father both have it 74 and 80 years old. They have been loading up on Vitamin C for the last 45 days and both are fine other then being self contained (started 8 days ago after being tested. He has no symptoms at all, mom has a cough and is tired).

Joe

Instigator
07-30-2020, 07:50 PM
Prayers their way.

My mom and step father both have it 74 and 80 years old. They have been loading up on Vitamin C for the last 45 days and both are fine other then being self contained (started 8 days ago after being tested. He has no symptoms at all, mom has a cough and is tired).

Joe

Velocity72
07-30-2020, 08:40 PM
Herman was awesome. Plain talking and not afraid to speak the truth. Hated by liberals, loved by Bible believing, God, country and family loving Americans, just like him. Rest In Peace, sir.

RiverRat71
07-30-2020, 09:41 PM
Pizza
https://www.politifact.com/article/2011/jun/10/did-herman-cain-turn-around-godfathers-pizza/

rock
07-31-2020, 06:58 AM

Joe

Sorry to hear that Joe. Hoping for the best for them.

Rock

JPEROG
07-31-2020, 03:02 PM
Sorry to hear that Joe. Hoping for the best for them.

Rock

Update: They went for their re-test today--filled out 20 pages of forms, had to wait in their car for an hour, but got instant results by going to their private provider and self paying (what a novel idea that was). So my mom has been sleeping less, temps are within reason, cough and respiratory symptoms are dissipating and she has antibodies that showed up in her blood test (doc. says ride out the next few days laying low and then go back to living with clean hands, and mask if you are in a populated setting). My step father still has no symptoms and his test show negative as well but didn't show antibodies.

I don't know all of the details but it is pretty obvious to me that this is like any other flu virus and if you smoke or have smoked in the past then you are for sure in a more compromised position. Take Vit. C and use common sense is all I can say-there is no need to stop living for most people and I don't think anyone that is healthy will need to be treated like an alien for 14 days.

Joe

Forkin' Crazy
07-31-2020, 03:05 PM

From what I read he was on oxygen but no vent.... ? He has had other health issues in the past, cancer and such, so that could have had something to do with it. They said there were problems with is organs.

But the government is hell bent on brainwashing everyone into thinking that anyone that dies, their death is caused by CV-19.