PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant dead.

bullet20vee
01-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Kobe was killed in a helicopter crash and this is what an MSNBC anchor had to say. This gash needs to be fired immediatley.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kxjRf_1580078621

wogi
01-26-2020, 10:30 PM
do you think Trump had anything to do with it?

bullet20vee
01-26-2020, 10:35 PM
I doubt it, but they will find a way to blame it on him.

CDave
01-26-2020, 11:27 PM
Next job for her will be reporting out of Needles, Ca. population:4,844.

Merc 2.5
01-27-2020, 07:08 AM
Ya that's crazy and that's not sumthin that just slips loose lips ,

John S
01-27-2020, 11:03 AM
That's not even remotely what she said. But being that most you southerners are connoiseurs of the word, I can see the confusion. Please keep your stupidity in the politics section.

wogi
01-27-2020, 11:47 AM
That's not even remotely what she said. But being that most you southerners are connoiseurs of the word, I can see the confusion. Please keep your stupidity in the politics section. What I posted was a joke, get over yourself

Forkin' Crazy
01-27-2020, 12:08 PM
Nothing will happen to her. Just think if a journalist from Fox said it though.

Merc 2.5
01-27-2020, 03:46 PM
Nothing will happen to her. Just think if a journalist from Fox said it though.

Welk we got sumbody that says that's not even close to what she said? Lol but that's a Californian to

bullet20vee
01-27-2020, 03:47 PM
That's not even remotely what she said. But being that most you southerners are connoiseurs of the word, I can see the confusion. Please keep your stupidity in the politics section.

That's exactly what she said, you liberals just like to stick up for each other and defend your mistakes with bull**** to the end.

CDave
01-27-2020, 08:41 PM
I heard they were flying in heavy fog that had most other helo's grounded. Very dangerous flying in heavy fog. When I was working offshore we didn't fly if there wasn't at least a 500ft. ceiling and certain amount of forward visibility. Don't remember the forward vis. #.

wogi
01-27-2020, 09:36 PM
That's not even remotely what she said. But being that most you southerners are connoiseurs of the word, I can see the confusion. Please keep your stupidity in the politics section. I did not know that the Midwest was considered the south? I'm a member same as you, can post what I want when and where I want :thumbsup:

Merc 2.5
01-28-2020, 07:07 AM
I am southern and damn proud of it , but that dont matter 1 damn bit , and I dont go arou.d sayin that word , I have black friends ,, but u liberals gonna find sumbody to point a finger at instead of ur own kind. I wish California would break the hell off and float out in middle ocean b honest , u need keep ur stupidity to urself

berdes
01-28-2020, 04:29 PM
Funny that she thought she had to "apologize" and make an excuse for what she said she didn't say though. Guess it wasn't remotely clear enough.

wogi
01-28-2020, 09:21 PM
I am southern and damn proud of it , but that dont matter 1 damn bit , and I dont go arou.d sayin that word , I have black friends ,, but u liberals gonna find sumbody to point a finger at instead of ur own kind. I wish California would break the hell off and float out in middle ocean b honest , u need keep ur stupidity to urself Lucky, you could be a alcohol soaked, dead from the azz hole up, meat eating, fuel burning, BILLHILLY POLLOCK like me that all u alls seem to pick on...…….. Lives matter Polish! :confused:

John S
01-30-2020, 10:39 PM
Funny that she thought she had to "apologize" and make an excuse for what she said she didn't say though. Guess it wasn't remotely clear enough.

She had to do that because of the modern day lynch mob known as social media, and all you mouth breathers that jump in on them. Seriously, Knicks/ Lakers... Anyone possessing deduction and critical thought can clearly see what happened and what she said. Present company excluded, obviously. Stupid is as stupid does.:rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
01-31-2020, 04:30 PM
I heard they were flying in heavy fog that had most other helo's grounded. Very dangerous flying in heavy fog. When I was working offshore we didn't fly if there wasn't at least a 500ft. ceiling and certain amount of forward visibility. Don't remember the forward vis. #.

It wasn't IFR certified and was flying under IFR conditions. BUT it was descending at 2,000' per minute. So either there was a mechanical malfunction or the pilot didn't trust his instruments and got vertigo. I know this bird had an artificial horizon, as even a cheap 152 has one.

Plus now I find he was renting or leasing it. You'd think being worth $600 mil he would have bought one.

Krazymaan
02-02-2020, 06:56 PM
I think if it were just joe blow. They would have been denied this permit or what ever it was to fly in bad weather. But it was Kobe so what the rich wants the rich gets. Also its disgusting that the others are known as just the others.

CDave
02-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Private Helo's can fly when they want.

Forkin' Crazy
02-03-2020, 03:14 PM
This was company owned and they were banned from flying in IFR. The report I read said they climbed over the fog, and then a sudden drop in altitude.