PDA

View Full Version : Pounder's parts shelf

ShorePounder
05-23-2003, 10:53 PM
I mentioned in Raceman's sleeper thread that I wasn't sure if I posted my other money pit. er uh I mean project. All my mopar buddies have seen my boat, but I don't think my boating buddies (other than the locals who've been to the Pounder residence) have seen my mopar.

Sooooo here it is. My '71 Charger. Originally a base model 318 powered bench seat car. Now on it's way to becoming a one-off Super Bee clone/resto mod. I'm grafting a B&M shifter into the factory slapstick console, installing the instrument cluster from a mid 70's Cordoba (I don't care for the '71 B-body rallye dash and I loathe the standard dash). Awaiting resurrection is a '68 383 and a TF727. There's a 9 1/4" rear under the car now For all intents and purposes this is the same rear under the late model Dodge Rams. Yeah, my truck and my car have the same diff.

It was originally a two-tone car, bronze metallic and a white roof. Nice since it came with all of the trim that the vinyl roof cars had. Its under about 7 diferent paint jobs right now with the outermost being a very dark green. When it returns to duty it will be wearing '71 Dodge A4 Light Gunmetal Metallic paint and a full black vinyl roof. and all of the appropriate Bee stripes.

OK enough BS now on to the pics.

ShorePounder
05-23-2003, 10:54 PM
These were taken the day I brought it home a little over a year ago.

ShorePounder
05-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Here's more

ShorePounder
05-23-2003, 10:56 PM
Yep there's more.

ShorePounder
05-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Here's a shot of my truck in front of Year One I thought I'd throw in for chits and giggles.