PDA

View Full Version : What happened to AZH?

Ron V
04-27-2001, 11:04 AM
Have not seen him on the board in a while. Sent him a couple of e-mails too and have not heard from him. I know he said he was busy as hell last time I talked to him but it is unusual for him to disappear for this long.

Arizona Hotboater
04-27-2001, 06:32 PM
I responded to your e-mails but its been a week or so. If you sent new ones, I didnt get them...whats up with that? I have posted on the tech board but have been busy as hell cleaning up at work so I could take a few days off.
Resend me the e-mails.
Later,
Marc AZH

Ron V
04-27-2001, 08:29 PM
Now I get it. I have apparently been f-cked over by yet another Internet service account. I have gotten NO new messages via my AOL account. Guess I need to find out what is up with that. Good thing I have a couple of beers in me as I type this or I would be really pissed, having found this out. First I bent over and took it in the ass from AOL, then from Earthlink, and now from AOL a second time after I acted in good enough faith to give them a second chance. At least the first two months are free.

I recall sending you two e-mails that were both kind of long that I didn't hear back from you on. Don't recall everything about the first one. Think it was just something about the get-together at Baker's. It was sent from my work account, and we had some e-mail problems there so maybe it was lost in that because I didn't get your response to that one. The second one was the one where I told you about my ex-girlfriend being a coke snorter and the like. I wrote that one shortly after I was hooked up again to AOL, because as entertaining as the whole soap opera was, I hadn't been able to tell you the whole story so you could appreciate it in full because I was afraid of the wrong person at work intercepting the message and seeing it. Didn't much feel like being sent down to the doctor's office for a drug test when there is nothing to find anyway.

My AOL account is rvaughan76@aol.com. I will see if I can figure out what is wrong with my computer right now. This is starting to get aggravating.