PDA

View Full Version : Announcement of new forum

Scream And Fly
05-20-2019, 06:28 PM
Hi All,

This new section, "Wildman's Garage" will be for all of Randy's build-up projects, from start to finish. Most of you here know that those are among the most active threads on the forum, and we thought that having a place where they can all be accessed will make it much easier to find them. To make it easy to navigate, only Randy can create the posts, but anybody can reply for an ongoing discussion.

I think these build-up project threads are very important for many reasons, and I don't want them becoming scattered and buried among years of posts that make them difficult to locate. I hope you'll enjoy the new section, and I will probably be making adjustments to to it along the way, in addition to site-wide updates.

Greg

RSWORDS
05-20-2019, 10:01 PM
Awesome and great addition!

Turtleherder
05-21-2019, 01:48 PM
Vicariously living in Wildman’s garage? Count me in and where’s my stool?

Beak Boater
05-22-2019, 10:26 AM
Man Randy...….you know you have made it when you have your own section on Scream & Fly. LOL
Do enjoy following your builds and testing though. Keep up the good work.

FUJIMO
05-24-2019, 09:38 PM
Nice! How does Randy do all these boats by himself? lol I think a list of Randy's upholstery, paint supplier(s), carpet sources, fiberglass/gelcoat vender, stainless fasteners source, etc., would help everyone learn how to get things done on their own boats as well. Everyone's dream garage.

fichrman2
05-25-2019, 08:25 PM
Nice! How does Randy do all these boats by himself? lol I think a list of Randy's upholstery, paint supplier(s), carpet sources, fiberglass/gelcoat vender, stainless fasteners source, etc., would help everyone learn how to get things done on their own boats as well. Everyone's dream garage.

Surely you have pictures of all that some where Fujimo ;)

blkmtrfan
08-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Greg,

Is there a way to move all of his past builds to this forum.

Also, his testing posts, his 300r tests are some of the best by anyone to date!

Scream And Fly
09-18-2019, 08:29 AM
Greg,

Is there a way to move all of his past builds to this forum.

Also, his testing posts, his 300r tests are some of the best by anyone to date!

Absolutely, that's actually the plan. Randy has posted so many awesome build-up threads that I felt this sub-forum will make it easy for people to find them all without having to search through the site. :)

Greg