PDA

View Full Version : After project garage purge

Jeff Day
08-19-2018, 11:45 AM
As the title says, time to purge the garage. I have a match set of Chevrolet differentials out of a military 1 ton. I have a 35 spline Dana 60 front, a matching 14-bolt rear with Detroit Locker. Rear brake drums appear to be a mess on that 14-bolt. $950 for the pair. I also have an automatic and a 205 case out of a 1993 1st Gen Cummins. This is a very hard transfer case to obtain due to spline count. the transmission shifts like a Dodge transmission shifts. I have all sorts of vacuum pumps for 1st and 2nd Gen Dodge, I have a virtually new set of 6 injectors for first gen non intercooled. These are stock factory injectors. I also have a 1995 nv 4500 4 wheel drive tranny with the c style case and both drive shafts. $550 for it. I also have an h1c turbo for first gen non intercooled. It had 155 hours on it, the above-mentioned injectors were the parts are located in Southern Ohio. These are all parts that I accumulated for a personal project of my own. However I ended up running a Dodge Driveline instead which left a ton of Parts laying around the garage. I have a few odds and ends Kaiser m715 parts.. a couple usable fenders Etc. I also have one very nice drivers door.

12pack
09-19-2018, 09:11 AM
I'm still interested in diffs can I get some photos