PDA

View Full Version : Alien Cowling Cover

Advantage
10-24-2017, 10:44 PM
I put a new motor on my boat this summer with a freshly painted Alien Cowling. Now that the off season is coming I was wanting to find a good cover for it but I have not had much luck finding one. Was curious if there are any storage covers out there for Alien Cowlings? Unfortunately I can't fit my boat in the garage so wanted a good cover for the cowl to protect it from the sun and rain.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

beerman
10-26-2017, 04:59 AM
I put a new motor on my boat this summer with a freshly painted Alien Cowling. Now that the off season is coming I was wanting to find a good cover for it but I have not had much luck finding one. Was curious if there are any storage covers out there for Alien Cowlings? Unfortunately I can't fit my boat in the garage so wanted a good cover for the cowl to protect it from the sun and rain.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bass Pro makes a cover to fit it. I have one on mine when it sits outside in the summer. It only comes in one color (grey) but does the job and has a draw sting to use so it don't fly off in the wind.

tcturbo91
11-28-2017, 12:11 AM
393094I bought the cheap eBay covers just to see if they fit and they do. They were like $30 for a pair and have clips so you can strap them down.