PDA

View Full Version : Need v6 merc bottom cowl brackets..

Streamin-in-a-Virage
06-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Hi, I'm trying to finish the motor I just built for the Virage and I ggotgave a few "fishing motor drop on cowls" BUT I need the 2 small brackets that bolt to the exhaust plate to secure the port and starboard bottom cowl pieces!
Of anyone has a Set of the bottom front andrear cowl holdon g brackets I'd be very thankful! !
Oh, and also I can pay cash or since I have a ton of V6 merc parts (from blocks to internals to carbs and numerous other parts etv,etc?) So I'd be happy to trade for anything you might need as well!
My powerhead is basically done so just a little bit of glassc work and dropping the powerhead on and God willing I'll be on the water asap!!!
Thank you in advance for your Time and please email, private message me as that's the only think I'm waiting on
Thank you so very much in advance for any help in getting these 2 cowl mounting brackets- Im so close-- to finally getting the Virage in the water so please help me get the 2 small brackets that hold the cooling bottom halves mounted to the exhaust plate! !!
And again, let me know if ya need Anything to get ya onto the water and ready for a great boating season! !
- Shaun

roadkill636
06-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Heres a pic.
And heres a link to a guy that mite still have some

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?305496-mercury-cowling-mounting-bracket-needed

pennman
06-02-2017, 07:26 PM
I have lots of them with the rubbers. Shoot me a pm