PDA

View Full Version : New project: superboat 16 CC

tcturbo91
05-27-2017, 07:10 PM
Picked this boat up a few weeks ago, found a motor, rewired the basics. Still a lot I want to do but man first time on the water I fell in love with this thing! Was redone by Raybo at some point, not sure when. She does about 45ish so far with the 115, I need to get the jack plate working to get a little more out of her. Some quick shots

also anyone know where I can get some superboat decals for the gunwales?

mragu
05-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Sticker point in Copaigue/lindenhurst

RobF
05-28-2017, 10:01 AM
Is there starboard all over the console?
that might be the boat ragu owned for a few weeks lol

if that's the one we didnt redo it , but we did cut the floor and make some repairs to the bottom. Its an early boat that had no core at all

mragu
05-28-2017, 01:37 PM

if that's the one we didnt redo it , but we did cut the floor and make some repairs to the bottom. Its an early boat that had no core at all

The one I "hid" at Raybo Marine?:D I forgot that I "owned " that boat. Have to add it to the list

tcturbo91
05-28-2017, 02:47 PM

its a 74, has a raybo sticker on the starboard side where the HIN would be on most boats. I don't think he console has starboard? It has aluminum panels where the gauges and steering is located, and aluminum side vents

RobF
05-28-2017, 06:50 PM
its a 74, has a raybo sticker on the starboard side where the HIN would be on most boats. I don't think he console has starboard? It has aluminum panels where the gauges and steering is located, and aluminum side vents

That might be the boat i bought off a guy named sean, all i did was paint the yellow.

anyhow, good luck with it