08-08-2001, 03:40 PM
It just kinda belongs here!

http://www.suck.com/gun/images/purplestckr.gif

Barney
08-10-2001, 05:37 PM
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/029/el/RO/xN/eP59214.jpg

sleekcrafter
08-10-2001, 10:53 PM
Now you make a sand box, and here you are peeing in the sand. Hey Barney can we squirts get a page in your SCREAM&FLY Magazine too, It would be just like Hot Boat magazine one page. he he, come on play nice over here. See you at FIRE-WATER!! Bring the boat, and the little lady too. cw

halveb
08-13-2001, 05:05 PM
Hey Chuck,

Bob Halverson here, you going to Firewater? I will be there with my egg beater. Couldn't make the MWRJB Rally as my egg beater had a bad stator (and I thought I didn't understand Hot tub Car Motors - now I'm really confused) and the guy working on my jet said it was too hot to work on it.

Anyway, hope to see you and Mike W. down there. Roost away - but not on me please.

Blown509Liberator
08-13-2001, 05:17 PM
First , Barney you out here yet? and when will the two of you be out on the water? Will you be at the races on Thurs?
MikeW

halveb
08-14-2001, 08:22 AM
Mike, I plan on being on the Fox all day Thursday. I have a call into Baker Marine to find out how I get my Firewater package, I wasn't sure I would have a boat to go (who knows I may still not).

I plan on being at the drags and I think we are doing some prop testing out on the water Thursday and have a poker run Friday from 10:00 am til noon. You should come up to Fort Atkinson to check out the drag races and speed runs. With your big blown motor you would do very well depending on the class they put you in.

RatSquirt
08-15-2001, 01:31 AM
So here you are hmmmmm still a jetter though. Get that hot tub car boat fixed up and let's go jettin !

halveb
08-15-2001, 08:58 AM
I am still a jetter but having two boats and keeping them both on the water is bound to be expensive. I don't have the money to get the jet fixed yet but the guy hasn't even looked at the motor yet so even if I had the money it wouldn't be underway.

I do have to admit that dollar for dollar these egg beaters will go faaaaast without spending the big bucks. I bought a rebuilt powerhead for $2,700 that will probably push this thing to 85mph. I was out yesterday and was spinning about 6,500RPM which theoretically puts me in the high 70s. To get my jet to do that would require a $17,000 blower motor like Mike W has.

There is no substitute for the growl of the big block. Especially since a crapheaded neighbor that didn't like my jetboat is suing us claiming we have no lake access rights. I am going to keep the boat as long as I can use it to push his buttons, which might be a long time. I might even have a MWRJB Rally right on our property complete with 1,200 watt PA system for tunes.

Blown509Liberator
08-15-2001, 10:55 AM
We'll be out there tonight and for the races on thurs. look for me or give me a yell at 847-791-4140
MikeW

halveb
08-15-2001, 11:42 AM
Mike,

I saved your cell number from your MWRJB Rally post so I could be sure to get ahold of you. I am going to leave for Antilock tomorrow morning and plan on getting to Baker Marine mid morning.

They are going to have a bunch of activities during the day and then go to the drags tomorrow night. Looks like there is a good chance what happened to you guys at the MWRJB Rally will happen to us (Thursday rain) which I can forgive if Friday is nice.

If I'm floating I'll give you a call.

Blown509Liberator
08-15-2001, 03:31 PM
Was thinking of hitting the speed runs but I will be up at the Dell's Fri - sat- sun. But i will be out there Thurs. give me a yell and look for me
MikeW

halveb
08-15-2001, 04:16 PM
You should stop by on the way up. We are loading up to head up for the Lake Koshkonong thing Friday at 2:00PM. I know you probably have the kiddies but this will be as fun as the Dells and you can still make the Dells later in the day. Your little redhead will like the relative quiet of the egg beaters too.

If not hope to see ya Thursday, I just have a feeling we are gonna get rained out. Now that I have a tunnel (or is it a Mod VP...never did know the difference) I don't have a bilge pump so I am rain sensitive.

halveb
08-19-2001, 10:02 AM
I was out in the water anchored with a couple of other boats and looked for the liberator but didn't see ya. Sad end to the story I blew-up the powerhead on Friday night up in Koshkonong. I have only put a total of about ten hours on this motor.

I don't think I was meant to have a boat!!!!

sleekcrafter
08-19-2001, 10:33 AM
commom Bob get the jetboat together and drag it out. cw

halveb
08-20-2001, 09:32 AM
Is at brother-in-laws and they haven't started working on it yet. Don't know if it will be breathing again by Sept. 14 & 15 but if it is (or if my clamp-on is) I will show if I can.

I may switch to a canoe as my wife assures me that they do not self destruct. I haven't had luck with the "hot-tub car boats" or the egg-beater "clamp-ons", I am at a loss.

It seems I have problems with the valve train on the big blocks so I figured switch to a clamp-on which has oil already mixed with the gas and problem gone. Only to find out that the clamp-ons are very susceptible to getting enough water to cool the engine (something that wasn't a problem with the jet). Perhaps what I need is a two stroke powered jetboat :-)