PDA

View Full Version : The 2017 Switzercraft Reunion Regatta/15th Annual Switzer Regatta

TomAprilsswitzers
04-19-2017, 08:59 PM
:DGreetings all you antique crazy speed boat owners, and new boat owners too. This years Switzer Regatta will be Saturday July 15 2017 and again it will be at THE BIG BASIN MARINA in Channahon, Illinois along the Illinois Waterway. :thumbsup:As always the boats will start arriving at 9:00 A.M. Shine them up and show them off, again we will be serving our famous Chicken and Chips (cook by the Famous duo of Ricky A. and Tony G.):cheers: as much as you can eat until its all gone. For those who would like to launch and do some fly bys last years launch ramp fee's were $12.00 (not sure if it will be the same this year) or just sit down and tell tales about you rig.
:)As of now Bob Switzer will be there but everyone knows that sometimes things change but Bob has been to all but 2 that I remember. :iagree:Write up a poster and tell the crowd a little about your boat and motor:eek:. Anyway I hope we see a lot of different boats too, Vampire, Hydrostream, Hustlers, Checkmates, Hydrodynes, Alumacraft, Glaspar,Duo, your all invited to take part and tell your fondest memories of you, your boating tales and adventures and the boats that you grew up in and the legends that raced them.:leaving: THIS IS OUR 15TH YEAR SO LETS ALL COME OUT AND HAVE A GREAT MEET. Anyone who would like to contact me can email me at Tlord91154@aol.com (Tlord91154@aol.com) or my cell is 815 954 6483, Please leave a message. Thanks, Tom & April Arambasich

TomAprilsswitzers
07-12-2017, 05:59 PM
:eek:Okay people we're 4 days away from Regatta Day....:cheers: