PDA

View Full Version : Lake Cumberland

signpro
04-17-2003, 10:50 PM
I would like to see a weekend gathering at Lake Cumberland, It's a great lake to boat, and I am sure there are some scream and fly'ers around here beside myself, so lets hear it, who's in???

CHRIS

And don't forget about 76 Falls, aka "titty city", one of the lakes better "attractions"

rob vaughn
04-19-2003, 08:53 PM
I don't know, we only go there to the houseboat... I guess I could force myself to visit 76 FALLS....

The " NO WIVES ALLOWED WEEKEND " IS JUNE 19-23..... And 76 FALLS is not our destination, THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN' TO IT!!!!

playin boats
04-20-2003, 04:59 AM
Rob, Ken Cook here, going to the Rumble then

my Family are going to meet up at Cumberland Lake the week

after , renting a houseboat and enjoying the reunion.

Love to meet up with some of the S & F guys from the area.

grew up boating on Rough River and Barren River Lake.

Thanks,

Ken Cook

rob vaughn
04-20-2003, 05:55 AM
I'm planning on going to the Rumble too... So are you org. from Ky? Been on Rough River a couple times, but never Barren..

Now, after the Rumble, what dock did you rent one from? State or Jamestown, or another?

playin boats
04-20-2003, 07:13 AM
moved down to Barren River when I was 14, stay in that area until We moved to Northern Indiana, 1988

Houseboat rental is out of Jamestown Marina, hopefully I can get to talk with you guys at the Rumble to get ideas for the adventure.

Thanks,

Ken

signpro
04-20-2003, 11:10 AM
Ken, I keep my cruiser on cumberland, at grider hill, I will also be at the rumble, so mabey we can get some S&F'ers to cumberland the weekend after the rumble

CHRIS