PDA

View Full Version : 1989 starcraft eagle performance boat

Nigel
10-28-2016, 10:14 PM
I've owned her for about 4 years now .. alot of work has been done , also reinforced the transom and put a 225 on the back from the previous merc 150.. shes a bullet..
Over the years I've never seen another one of these out on the water..
Are there any left out there and how much are they worth?

brocluno
11-18-2016, 01:46 PM
I dunno, but that's a great boat. - nice :)

Da Bull
07-26-2017, 09:09 PM
Lots of history on those boats. Performance Boats of Greenville Miss. pulled a mold from a 380 Laser and changed the deck enough to be legal.

DB

delawarerick
07-31-2017, 06:54 PM
Sort of looks a little like a checkmate.

91 avenger
08-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Nice ride

bentquarterpanel
02-20-2018, 10:57 PM
I just bought the one Roy Jr set new record from New Orleans and St. Louis very very light lay up also my brother bought one it was a metal flake boat both will be totally restored The light weight will be outboard drag

J.smart
08-11-2018, 08:24 AM
I've owned her for about 4 years now .. alot of work has been done , also reinforced the transom and put a 225 on the back from the previous merc 150.. shes a bullet..
Over the years I've never seen another one of these out on the water..
Are there any left out there and how much are they worth?

You built a Beautiful Boat the biggest reason I am reaching out is the last owner never put it in his name so now I am having trouble putting the boat in my name. Any information from you would be a huge help. He ran it into the ground she had sun fade a dead radio, jack plate and lights were all down. I have corrected all of that and got the oxidation out. She currently lives on Lake muskoka. I will own her forever! Love this boat.

chris fulton
02-16-2019, 07:51 AM
im Roy Fultons son and am looking for that boat. My dad passed away from cancer a few months ago. any leads on the boat would be awesome thanks
I just bought the one Roy Jr set new record from New Orleans and St. Louis very very light lay up also my brother bought one it was a metal flake boat both will be totally restored The light weight will be outboard drag

bentquarterpanel
03-06-2019, 11:19 PM
I own the boat they won the St. Louis to New Orleans in 1988 It's in pretty good shape I am going to completely re-do the boat. My Name is Robert Smith 479-264-9216 I can text you some pics if I have a pho number

Da Bull
10-08-2019, 07:21 AM
im Roy Fultons son and am looking for that boat. My dad passed away from cancer a few months ago. any leads on the boat would be awesome thanks

I had not heard that about Roy. I`m so very sorry and please accept my condolences. Roy and I go way back to the early 80`s in boat racing and I have some good memories of him.