PDA

View Full Version : FIRE WATER!!!! are any of you clamp-on's attending??

sleekcrafter
08-06-2001, 09:14 PM
Hey Barney, nice of you to invite us squirts over here, after all its about having fun. just wondering about Fire Water it's near the jet rally event. Are you guy's attending. Blown509 and myself would like to meet up this month. Tails UP UP and AWAY!! cw

Barney
08-07-2001, 12:17 AM
Balzy is putting on a Pre-Firewater rally all week, I'll ask him to post the info here too, so we can all hook up!!

What's the deal on the GPS's? Real deal or green and purple speedos :eek:

halveb
08-07-2001, 12:59 PM
I plan on attending Firewater if my clamp-on is in working order. My jet is out of commission at this time to so I won't be making the MWRJB Rally :-(

But any jetter's should stop by for Firewater. I was going to take my jet there a couple of years ago since my best boatin buddy was a clamp-on. Ending up being cancelled due to flooding but I would have felt welcome there with my jet. Besides, I could have opened up a boat washing business and made it a profitable weekend.

As hot as its been in the upper Midwest lately a little well directed jet spray (as long as it was from a distance would be welcome).

sleekcrafter
08-07-2001, 06:20 PM
Hello Barney, The deal on the Gps rec's is that we are distributors for Garmin aviation,marine and personal gps units.

But seriously, I'll be on the chain for Fire Water so hope to see some of you guys. Last year we arrived at the end of Fire Water, everyone pulled out and when to Koshkinog (sp)? for the King Of The Lake event. Catch you on the water.

Barney
08-09-2001, 01:29 AM
Really nice page. Makes GPS shopping very easy. I'll be calling you guys soon, I need a good handheld.

Thanks