PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 21,22, Progression ,Intimidator,Superboat

wotjohn
12-15-2015, 03:41 PM
WTB 21,,22, Progression ,Intimidator ,Superboat without power in fla .let know what you have thanks

challenger 77
12-16-2015, 08:26 PM
There is a shadow on craigs list in Florida , it ha s an old omc on it and a trailer . looked pretty good for the price.

wotjohn
12-17-2015, 07:13 AM
will look for it thanks

challenger 77
12-17-2015, 08:07 PM
https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/5355350287.html.

Try that link.

challenger 77
12-17-2015, 08:09 PM
https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/5318711269.html.

Try this one too.

wotjohn
01-15-2016, 06:24 PM
will take checkmate 21 pulsar also have cash

Trimmed Out15
02-18-2016, 10:33 AM
I have a sick one but in NY

Baja170
02-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Did you look at that 21 Intimidator? Fresh engine over 100MPH runs in some pretty nasty chop very well.

There is also a SWEET 22 Progression for sale that is also in NY listed in the 20 and over classifieds.

The two guys selling both of those boats are buddies and they run with a group of friends all with fast high deadrise NICE boats and some Cats and they maintain them VERY well. I would buy from one of them myself before I would buy from anyone out of their group of friends honestly. All their stuff is very well maintained and they race each other all the time, there are many photos of them together in the gallery of S&F and also in many threads. If you look at their threads, you can see some of the pics were posted by other guys they run with and each other. I believe my Shadow some of the pics were posted by the guy selling the Progression. I have bought a lot of boats over the years and these guys are who I would buy from before anyone else.

I live in NC and bought a Shadow from one of them and the whole group of NY/NJ guys are very trustworthy. Check out Frank Mole' transport he can bring it down for less money than you might think and he is fully insured and very professional. He is also in their group of friends and lives near where they do so the trip is basically NY to wherever you are he lives pretty close to both those boats. Frank has delivered MANY boats for many of us on the site. He is quick and shows up on time.

whipper
02-18-2016, 11:30 AM
http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?305928-The-21-Intimidator-with-15-quot-300x You want one of the best in class fastest everything done turn key no disappointment deals out there right now this is the one! The full monty from stem to stern on this one. That motor alone is as good as it gets and would cost you 20 to replicate. If I was in the market for a 21 fter this is the boat I would be dealing on right now before its gone. Boats packages of this nature dont come around very often trust me! If you dont want the motor im sure there would be a line up of guys that would want this one on this boat! If I had this motor though I would never sell it its that awesome and costly to get all whats already done!

Baja170
02-18-2016, 11:37 AM
http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?305928-The-21-Intimidator-with-15-quot-300x You want one of the best in class fastest everything done turn key no disappointment deals out there right now this is the one! The full monty from stem to stern on this one. That motor alone is as good as it gets and would cost you 20 to replicate. If I was in the market for a 21 fter this is the boat I would be dealing on right now before its gone. Boats packages of this nature dont come around very often trust me!

If I would not have bought Chris's Shadow, that boat would be here in NC with me. I thought about it a lot but when Chris listed his boat.... well....

Am I correct though that that whole group of friends up there is who you would buy from without hesitation or what?

When I bought the Shadow, one of their buddies brought it from Long Lake back to lower NY to have another one of their buddies fix the LH CLE that needed repair. Frank brought it down. They have a buddy near me here about 2 hours away who is going to work with me getting the boat going. Best boat buying experience I have ever had, those guys are tight and they all have NICE boats. I have bought enough boats and I am sure you have too whipper where some people are a lot easier to work with and their boats are nicer than others if you know what I mean.

wotjohn
02-18-2016, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the information.I would like to find one in FLA .I have a motor so I would like to find a hull and trailer.

Baja170
02-18-2016, 09:43 PM
Keep in mind motors sell easy especially either one on the two boats these guys have. Buying a boat you KNOW is sound beats a pig in a poke any day. If my Cougar was sold, I would probably buy the Intimidator and put it in the garage to run on some weekends myself. A hell of a deal, I can't believe it has not sold. I know a few people who have been in the boat and they all say it is MINT. You never know what you are getting when you buy a boat, but when people you trust say it is SWEET, it is hard to pass up on what you know is solid.

wotjohn
02-25-2016, 07:42 PM
:thumbsup:thanks for the reply I found this boat

Trimmed Out15
02-26-2016, 10:12 AM
Best of luck with your new boat

Baja170
02-26-2016, 10:39 AM
Good price. What are you going to power it with you know it is begging for more power. :)

wotjohn
02-26-2016, 02:12 PM
I will repower with a mercury or a Yamaha