PDA

View Full Version : 22' Velocity OPA Calss 7 with Trailer. All structurally re-built to RACE!!!

dreamerdfl
10-20-2015, 08:29 AM
SOLD Discounted if you will Race OPA $2000 Boat and Trailer

1987 Velocity 22' with 2002 Southern Florida Tandem Axel Trailer Built for OPA Class 7. 90% finished!!! Solid as a rock!
Boat and Trailer $2000.00 FIRM to OPA Racer - No motor.

Boat is in Sarasota Florida/Boat is in Sarasota Florida/Boat is in Sarasota Florida SOLD

I built and raced this boat in the 2014 season in the OPA/APBA class 7 but flipped it in the Nationals so I decided to do another even better re-build. I have spent the last year re-re-building it. The boat survived very well, but I wanted to pull it apart, re-enforce it more and make sure it was solid...it is! As I say, it has been over built structurally to stand the pounding it would take racing.

New Transom, Stringers, Bulkheads Deck reinforced and glassed to hull. Front seats re-done, (starting to weather again)..Florida sun.. Gas tank has been emptied and tested to military specs. Hull prepped and blocked , new hull paint.

This boat has been re-built stronger than new.

SOLD This is a race boat!!! a re-built Race BOAT!!! It's not going to win any beauty contests the way I did it...still could but not as is...IT's A Race Boat.

Hull was just painted, sprayed Interlux Bright Side. Great project with the dirty/grunt stuff done.

2002 Tandem axel Southern Florida trailer in good shape.

I have a love hate relationship with this boat. My pride and joy of boating says finish it, my brain and wallet say stop. After some additional setbacks last month making the Englewood race impossible, it really is time to give this project up. I spent 5 months re-building the boat last year before racing and flipping it. Now, 1 year since the flip, I have thought about, calculated, sweat, bled and busted my butt everyday since and just can't get it done. It has beaten me. I am sorry to all those who have called before and my on again/off again desire to sell. This decision has not been an easy one at all. I really wanted to race again, it's just not in my cards.

SOLD It has been built to race and I would really like to see it go to someone who will race in the OPA class 7. A great organization, great people, with class 7 growing this will be a very competitive boat that will absolutely hold up to the beating.

Exterior/Paint needs to be final sanded with 1200 grit, (about 2 hours), Buffed (about 3 hours), Waxed (a couple hours). The test spots I have done shine beautifully. Hardware put back on. Gauges put back in, (do have new gauges), Floors glassed in. (Front seats have been re-done, (weather is starting to beat them up again), and are already bottled to flooring with shock mitigating absorbers) so it is easy. Then put your motor, controls, rig etc. and your good to go. A couple weekends and this boat is ready to race.

SOLD It's a race boat

Great, very strong, completely rebuilt boat. Fast hull, awesome at 70mph in a 3 foot chop.

Not interested in haggling...this is the best deal your going to find for an "87" VELOCITY with all this work done. So the price is $2000. I just don't feel like negotiating so the price is the price. I hope this makes it easy for you as well. Windshield. Windshield Rail, bow rails and all other hardware come with boat. Front Interior has been stripped out, front seats re-done, (starting to weather again) back seat and bolsters need some attention but have been started to be restored. Can be set up to race on race day and cruise on the weekends. I do have the V cushions for the small cabin area also in good shape. $2000 ...RACE IT!!! SOLD
SOLD $2750 with Hydraulic Steering and new 10" set back Jack Plate, New Bilge Pumps, Digital GPS gauge.

330127330128330129330130330131SOLD

caesonh
10-28-2015, 12:51 PM
What's your number

dreamerdfl
10-28-2015, 09:28 PM
The boat is in Sarasota Florida. 207-752-6635

What's your number

dreamerdfl
11-13-2015, 09:57 AM
PRICE REDUCED!!!

Discounted if you will Race OPA $2000 Boat and Trailer

1987 Velocity 22' with 2002 Southern Florida Tandem Axel Trailer Built for OPA Class 7. 90% finished!!! Solid as a rock!
Boat and Trailer $2000.00 FIRM to OPA Racer - No motor.

Boat is in Sarasota Florida/Boat is in Sarasota Florida/Boat is in Sarasota Florida

I built and raced this boat in the 2014 season in the OPA/APBA class 7 but flipped it in the Nationals so I decided to do another even better re-build. I have spent the last year re-re-building it. The boat survived very well, but I wanted to pull it apart, re-enforce it more and make sure it was solid...it is! As I say, it has been over built structurally to stand the pounding it would take racing.

New Transom, Stringers, Bulkheads Deck reinforced and glassed to hull. Front seats re-done, (starting to weather again)..Florida sun.. Gas tank has been emptied and tested to military specs. Hull prepped and blocked , new hull paint.

This boat has been re-built stronger than new.

This is a race boat!!! a re-built Race BOAT!!! It's not going to win any beauty contests the way I did it...still could but not as is...IT's A Race Boat.

Hull was just painted, sprayed Interlux Bright Side. Great project with the dirty/grunt stuff done.

2002 Tandem axel Southern Florida trailer in good shape.

I have a love hate relationship with this boat. My pride and joy of boating says finish it, my brain and wallet say stop. After some additional setbacks last month making the Englewood race impossible, it really is time to give this project up. I spent 5 months re-building the boat last year before racing and flipping it. Now, 1 year since the flip, I have thought about, calculated, sweat, bled and busted my butt everyday since and just can't get it done. It has beaten me. I am sorry to all those who have called before and my on again/off again desire to sell. This decision has not been an easy one at all. I really wanted to race again, it's just not in my cards.

It has been built to race and I would really like to see it go to someone who will race in the OPA class 7. A great organization, great people, with class 7 growing this will be a very competitive boat that will absolutely hold up to the beating.

Exterior/Paint needs to be final sanded with 1200 grit, (about 2 hours), Buffed (about 3 hours), Waxed (a couple hours). The test spots I have done shine beautifully. Hardware put back on. Gauges put back in, (do have new gauges), Floors glassed in. (Front seats have been re-done, (weather is starting to beat them up again), and are already bottled to flooring with shock mitigating absorbers) so it is easy. Then put your motor, controls, rig etc. and your good to go. A couple weekends and this boat is ready to race.

It's a race boat

Great, very strong, completely rebuilt boat. Fast hull, awesome at 70mph in a 3 foot chop.

Not interested in haggling...this is the best deal your going to find for an "87" VELOCITY with all this work done. So the price is $2000. I just don't feel like negotiating so the price is the price. I hope this makes it easy for you as well. Windshield. Windshield Rail, bow rails and all other hardware come with boat. Front Interior has been stripped out, front seats re-done, (starting to weather again) back seat and bolsters need some attention but have been started to be restored. Can be set up to race on race day and cruise on the weekends. I do have the V cushions for the small cabin area also in good shape. $2000 ...RACE IT!!!
$2750 with Hydraulic Steering and new 10" set back Jack Plate, New Bilge Pumps, Digital GPS gauge.

330127330128330129330130330131[/QUOTE]