PDA

View Full Version : 1998 21 Daytona Eliminator

21 daytona
07-15-2015, 12:56 PM
1988 21 Daytona Eliminator. I bought this as a hull over the winter and have recently completed it. This boat features a 1998 Mariner 300 Super Mag fuel injected motor with 79 original hours on it. This is the same engine as the Mercury Pro Max 300, just sold under the Mariner name. The engine runs perfect, and has no mechanical issues. This engine also just received a complete tune up consisting of new plugs, wires, fuel filter, water pump, and compression test. The compression results were, 115 115 114 114 113 113. This engine has had the oil injection removed, so it is a premixed motor. The Lower unit was purchased brand new last March from Mercury. It is a 1.25 inch fat shaft Torque Master with a 1.75 gear ratio. The lower unit was then sent to Bob's Machine Shop in Florida so they could install a big foot dual hose low water pickup, and then painted back to factory silver. It also has a brand new Performance Propeller 32 pitch drag 4 prop. The boat also features new, Bob's 6 inch hydraulic jack plate, 8 inch set back bracket, SeaStar hydraulic steering, battery, Autometer marine tach, This was originally built as a twin engine boat from Eliminator, so it has a heavily reinforced transom and brackets that tie it all together. This boat has twin 23 gallon fuel tanks, however one is being used as a water ballast tank currently, and could be switched back easily to a fuel tank. The boat has the original 88 gel coat that is outdated. At some point someone clear coated the boat to bring the shine back, and it is now peeling badly. The boat runs and drives perfect with no issues, but to make it perfect it needs either the clear coat stripped and rebuffed, or repaint the hull all together. The boat also comes with a very nice tandem axle trailer, that is in excellent shape. it was custom painted to match the boat and all the welds have been smoothed and shaped, as well as solid steel fenders molded and shaped right into the trailer. I have had this boat to 96 MPH on gps with two guy's half tanks of fuel and we were still pulling hard but ran out of lake. With one person and a light load this is a triple digit boat all day long. Not interested in trades, asking $13,995.00. I have way more into this boat than asking price, but I want to move back into an inboard boat. Clean lean free titles in hand for boat, and trailer. Please feel free to call, text, or email anytime. 616-293-5999 robvanharten@gmail.com thanks for checking out my add!!

For over 40 more High Resolution Photos go to https://goo.gl/photos/UKBfqyRraW5LVWfG6

21 daytona
07-24-2015, 08:58 AM
Still available!!!:)

longstr
07-27-2015, 02:15 PM
If it were closer I would be all over it

21 daytona
10-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Just an update on this boat. I have sold the motor and the prop, but the rest of the boat is available exactly as described and shown. Absolutely complete with trailer, simply unbolted engine from jack plate and left prop bolted on motor. Asking $6995.00 or best offer!!!

Dominator Scott
10-06-2015, 04:15 PM
I have seen this boat in person. All it needs is some TLC on the gel coat and power and its ready to go. I was the one that bought the motor for my Daytona. $6995 for the hull and rigging is a great price. Tried to get the hydraulic steering from him but no luck.
By the way, I love the motor!!!!

21 daytona
10-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Thank you Scott, glad the motor has worked out for you!!

Dominator Scott
10-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Thank you Scott, glad the motor has worked out for you!!

Runs awesome but I gotta get hydraulic steering. That 300 is all I can do to hang on to it with the cable steering.

Lens mag marine
12-13-2015, 04:12 PM
Hello guys
looking to buy a 21 ft eliminator
looking for a good buy and guys wanting to sell and not selling for the price of a new boat
hull or with power

have a few trades if interested in a 2010 big bear chopper sled pro street or can deal in just cash
im in London ontario so the dollar is bad for me.
let me know what's for sale

I am sorry for the above message but I can not post a new thread I guess but will look into it.
I'm going to private message (21 daytona) about his boat above as interested

thank you