PDA

View Full Version : HTM SR-24 Closed deck with a cuddy and a Blower Motor

joshuah40
02-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Up for dale is my 1998 HTM SR-24 Closed deck with a 892 HP blown 496 BBC asking price is 49500. boat has been all kind of redun...Ck out pics I could list for days what is dun to this boat... It is a true 100 + MPH boat. 117 To be exact not many times but a few Little to fast for me now a days so it has to go. Any reasonable offers will be considered...Thanks for looking it is on Huntsville CL and power boat listings so if you want more details and tech stuff check it out there or get with me however you like. You will have to call me and set up an appointment to inspect it in person314222...Deposit required for rides. Will be taken off price if bought... If not u loose it...Thanks for looking.:thumbsup:314218314219314220314221

joshuah40
02-04-2015, 11:09 PM
49500.00 OBO If you really want a Go fast boat here it is...Plus you can even pull your waverunner behind it or maby your Harley on a trailer, or maby even a small pop up camper. It is up to u...

joshuah40
04-01-2015, 06:01 AM
Up For sale not dale... The price is posted as an opening number it is not written in stone. I will consider any with in reason and or reasonable offer. This vessel has be gone through and is put together right now. It was a bit of a mess when I got it but it is actually a very Fun Safe and stable boat to drive and ride in. It is way faster than its v-hull competitors only because of the design of the hull. There is some animosities among-st other boaters but that is sometimes just how it is... Thanks for checking out my post and my boat. It is on a few other web cites like powerboat listings and Craigslist Huntsville AL I really don't want to list it with a broker but I might consider it if I don't get any hits in April or May.

joshuah40
04-01-2015, 06:04 AM
The price that is posted as an opening number it is not written in stone. I will consider any with in reason and or reasonable offer. This vessel has be gone through and is put together right now. It was a bit of a mess when I got it but it is actually a very Fun Safe and stable boat to drive and ride in. It is way faster than its v-hull competitors only because of the design of the hull. There is some animosities among-st other boaters but that is sometimes just how it is... Thanks for checking out my post and my boat. It is on a few other web cites like powerboat listings and Craigslist Huntsville AL I really don't want to list it with a broker but I might consider it if I don't get any hits in April or May.