PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 502/509

86 apache 22
12-10-2014, 09:41 AM
This is supposedly sold but two weeks haven't seen cash so if you want it make me an offer. This was to be the basis for my blower motor along with the 871 in another thread but too many changes needed for what I wanted. Will sell outright to a truly reasonable offer as I do not expect to get my $$'s invested or will trade toward a drop in ready big cube or smaller blower motor. I currently do not have pics, it's about 20 miles from me but I guarantee(money back) that what I sayis new, is new and recond is recond. It started life as a Marine gen6 502/415. It melted down a piston due to a lean cond. Block was hot tanked and magnaflux'd, slight bore, I think to 509. New standard compression JE forged pistons, stock crank cleaned and inspected, stock rods re-conditioned, balanced rotating assembly. I have $4800 in just the lower end and assembly of the long block. The heads are inexpensive but new pro-comp and built with high quality. Heads are 320cc, were cleaned and deburred from production, hardened seats, 3 angle valve job, severe duty 1 piece intake, icconnel exhaust, high quality double springs, procomp stainless roller rockers, Dart adj guide plates. Cam is a 168731 Crane roller, not new but used as dyno only time on another motor, new double roller gear set. Old 420 style finned alum valve covers. Motor was well oiled and primed then put away after build, never fired. No carb, has stock 502 intake. If I get the motor I'm looking at, it is fully dressed so I'll also have a real nice set of Gils with wet pipes available for it. Please feel free to text me reasonable offers. 609-226-4485. If you want pictures, I am pleased to go get them but understand if you're not ready to deal please respect my time as the motor is in storage 20 miles from me