PDA

View Full Version : 28 whitwater center console twin 250 yamaha 4 strokes

dez nuts
10-05-2014, 01:16 PM
I am selling my 28 Whitewater center console, Boat has been rerigged with new everything, Boat has all four tanks replaced brand new, 250 gallon fuel capacity, The floatation brack is brand new from whitewater, the motors are 2009 modle 250 yamaha 4 strokes they have 352 hrs on them and still under factory warrenty for 14 more months this is a serious fishing boat, All rigging is new it has fly by wire controls new steering all new garmin electronics two gps with fish finders fushion stereo system with amp and sub, linked into the garmin 4210 so you can watch dvds on it has new garmin touch screen gps plotter as well, also new garmin vhf all linked togethr through nema boat is a 95 model hull but is in very nice condition, boat runs 63 mph and rides very well in a sea, sits on a boatmaster dual axel alum heavy duty trailer with new axles and hubs this is a very nice boat for running offshore fishing or diving very easy to get in and out of with the platform bracket, boat has 30 gallon fresh water system and high flow saltwater washdown system, large live well with 2000 gallon per hr pump, custom rocket launcher with two biult in talkel centers storage under seat and 6 rod holders across the back of it, has back reast and foot rest as well, i am giving it away at 55,000 anyone interested in pictures can text me at 305 747 0460 it is ready to go. Thanks Dave:thumbsup: