PDA

View Full Version : 2012 23MTR w/ Twin 2.5/200XS/ROS motors

Doct
09-14-2014, 07:43 PM
2012 23MTR built by Domn8er Powerboats

This boat was a one-off custom build by Domn8er Powerboats using the Cougar Powerboats 23MTR molds. The boat was laid up using 1708 bi-axial fiberglass and 100% vinylester resins throughout, a 1 1/2" marine ply transom and 1/2" balsa core in the hull bottom and tunnel floors. All bulkheads, knees and floor are 3/4" Deckalite. No expense was spared, with all colors in the gelcoat and pearls over the silver, blue and charcoal. A custom three piece windshield and full cap job around the entire perimeter of the hull/deck. Interior was all custom built using the highest grade marine vinyls and 45oz carpet. The motors are hard-to-get 2012 Mercury Racing 2.5/200XS/OptiMax/ROS mounted on manually adjustable 6" jackplates. Full hydraulic steering is by Hardin Marine, with a Mercury Marine electric/hydraulic power assist. The dash features the latest technology Garmin 740 with MercMonitor, Livorsi digital trim indicators and Livorsi GPS speedometer. All controls are In Control - dual shift, split foot throttle and foot trim, as well as Teleflex blinker style trim at the wheel. Stereo has remote control and IPod connection that also charges IPod/IPhones. Boat has three 25 gallon fuel tanks for 75 gallons total. Comes on a tandem axle Competitive Trailer with swing tongue and drive guard.

Boat cruises 75mph at 5,500rpm and has run 98.8mph at 7,100rpm with two on board and 50 gallons of fuel in the tanks. Props are stock "non-labbed" 28" pitch Mercury 3 blade cleavers. This boat is insurable and can be booked out on NADA for loan purposes.

This is Rayzor's boat that he built. http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?245240-2012-23MTR-Build is the build thread with plenty of pictures and information. If you know Dale then you know how he builds things. Asking 69k obo. Boat is located in Needles, Ca. Feel free to email me at dvovos@gmail.com with any questions you have.

NAVISPEED1
09-16-2014, 11:59 AM
Love it, I wish I have the Gen2 motors like yours, GLWTS :cheers:

Doct
09-16-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks you. I can't even tell you how impressed I am with those motors. They don't smoke ever, fire up quick, and never once have they stalled on me. Fuel consumption is amazing and I never thought for a minute they would be so powerful. I know they are somewhat hard to get but for anyone considering purchasing for their rig I can tell you you will not be disappointed.

stokernick
09-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Thanks you. I can't even tell you how impressed I am with those motors. They don't smoke ever, fire up quick, and never once have they stalled on me. Fuel consumption is amazing and I never thought for a minute they would be so powerful. I know they are somewhat hard to get but for anyone considering purchasing for their rig I can tell you you will not be disappointed.

Kind of knew that, was hung up cuz they [200 xs ros] ] don't come with a warranty, but can tell you all you say is true! This is a great package, for sure, wish I had the coin!! GLWTS!

biggdogg
09-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Nice boat GLWTS

Doct
03-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Summer is coming, this thing is detailed and ready to go!