PDA

View Full Version : Baja Outlaw 25SST 496 HO With trailer Must See!

Sponge18
08-18-2014, 10:36 PM
<tbody>
MANUFACTURER

MODEL

YEAR

BOAT SERIAL

Baja

25 Outlaw 25'

AGC42001F405

TRAILER

HOURS

ENGINE SERIAL

ENGINE

Magnum Tandem Axle

Call For Serial Due To Security Purposes

MerCruiser 496 MagHO Engine

PRIMARY COLOR

SECONDARY COLOR

BOAT TYPE

TITLE

White

Orange

Stern Drive

CLEAR

</tbody>

<tbody>

<tbody>
Vehicle Description

</tbody>

</tbody>

I am selling my, 2-Owner, 2005 Baja 25 Outlaw 25' with 8.2' beam. This Baja is in nearly "as new" condition inside and out for the year and usage. It has been professionally/adult-owned, driven, and fresh water kept its whole life.

Features include: MerCruiser 496 Mag HO Engine (425 hp at prop), Magnum Tandem Axle Trailer, Clarion AM/FM/CD Player With 10 Speaker JL Audio System And Two JL Audio Amplifiers, Clarion Remote On Swim Platform, SST Package, Ritchie Illuminated Compass, 3/16ths Surgical Stainless Steel Clears And Rub Rail, MerCruiser Bravo One X, 7" 3/16ths Surgical Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Dual Ram Twin Tabs With Tab Indicators, Color Coded Anodized Livorsi Guages, Custom 5-Position Tilt Steering Wheel, Sea-Fire Fire Extinguishing System (Halon), In-Dash Stainless Bezel Depth Gauge, Color Coded Anodized Swim Platform, Captain And Co-Captain Chairs With Drop Down Bolsters That Have 3/16ths Surgical Stainless Steel Hand Holders, Snap-In Cockpit Carpet, Color Matching Snap-On Cockpit Cover, Bomar Deck Hatches, Boat Hugger, 3/16ths Surgical Stainless Steel Mirage Prop With 23 Pitch, White Hook Nylon Anchor With 100 Foot Nylon Rope, And Much More. This is a fantastic Baja with numerous features. A sure to please.

This Baja is in almost "as new" condition bow to stern for the year and usage. The hull is in almost "as new" condition for year and usage with the exception of a few minor superficial scuffs in the gel coat that do not take away from the overall condition of this boat. The trailer are in above average condition for the year and usage. The interior of this Baja is in "as new" condition with no rips, tears, burns, nor worn sports anywhere. It drives, looks, and performs fantastic. Decal on the boat says “Sea Ya”, that’s the name of the boat, just a decal comes right off.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61628214@N05/sets/72157646145940909/

Selling for 45k obo, (will consider all trades)

Please call 631-831-0949 If interested.

Sponge18
08-20-2014, 08:46 AM
Still for sale

Sponge18
08-27-2014, 02:31 PM
New Price 40K, must sell!!! Come take a look or go for a ride!

Sponge18
09-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Boat is still available new price $35k need to sell ASAP, just bought a Sea Ray...

BKlingel418
09-24-2014, 07:08 AM
You dropped the price $10,000 in about a month?

Sponge18
09-24-2014, 07:20 AM
You dropped the price $10,000 in about a month?

Yes I dropped the price, I recently bought a SeaRay and I have a warlock. I have an almost two year old and my wife is currently pregnant so we needed a family boat. I always kept this baja in my shop however with the addition of the sea ray there is no more room. So I am a motivated seller, as this boat is in my driveway.

the hours are only 217 on boat/engine/lower.

i am the second owner I had the boat for almost 4 years it was used maybe 35 hours total since we had our first child, all the remaining hours are fresh water. I always flushed the boat out after it was used on the GSB.
i hate to part ways with it but I am at a different stage in my life and this must go. I have my warlock for speed and the sea Ray for family trips.

Sponge18
09-25-2014, 11:59 PM
Anyone interested, she's still available. Had a buyer interested who hit the buy it now button on ebay, then send me the deposit and realized shipping was to expensive for him to MI. And yes I use Frank Mole.

Boat must go, I don't have anymore room in the shop as there is a warlock, sea ray, and several corvettes and I do not want this boat sitting outside in my driveway this winter. Boat is in East Islip, come take a look and we can go for a ride as well.

You will not find a nicer Baja Outlaw, come take a look you won't be disappointed.

Frank Molé
09-26-2014, 02:35 PM
like that boat,i can keep it here for a bit if needed....