PDA

View Full Version : Vking

dumbnfun2
07-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Want to get in another vking :) been looking for a while but I'm very picky so lookn for a project now .... So I can do it the way I want it ..... I didnt want to get itchy but oh well ..... It's time to do one and hopefully learn a bit along the way ..... Ok so what I want is a regular vking ..... No yts ..... And not one that's been sittn on a roller trailer ..... Rotten boat + roller trailer = bad ...... And I'm definatley not paying over 2k for one ..... And at 2k it better b pretty darn nice ..... Oh and needs to b in south east I want to look at boat myself .....unless its really really cheap .... Hav had too many of these streams not too .... So thanks for reading and pls call or text 3522351334 with pics And info :)

texasvector
07-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Alright man !....Go for it! Good luck with your search

dumbnfun2
07-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks I'm gonna need it .... Everyone I find there's something bad wrong with it .... Kinda like my luck with women :) ill take that blue one if y'all don't want it :)

texasvector
07-05-2014, 07:25 PM
It's hard to find a decent hull that the owner doesn't wants to give away. Personally I wouldn't give any more than what the trailer is worth unless it was an original comp or something.....especially if you plan on a total overhaul.

clay has been cussing me the whole time rebuilding his lol...now we're on to the fun stuff it's gonna be hard getting it out from under him. Lol

dumbnfun2
07-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Yeah my buddy bought a beautiful 87 yt that looked brand new .... It was beautiful .... Delaminated in 2 weeks :) we beat em like red headed step children .... :) but yeah their all rotten .... So need to find one that is cheap so I can gut it and do it right .....